The versatile and well-loved Chute bottle with a handle interface top that easily stows the cap. Drink freely from the Chute Mag thanks to an angled spout that provides a high flow of water without sloshing or spilling. It is still 100% free of BPA, BPS and BPF and now even better at keeping the cap out of the way for easy, one-handed drinking or pouring.
- Cap stows in handle while drinking
- Angled Spout: Provides an ergonomic drink interface that delivers a high flow of water without sloshing or spilling
- Comfortable To Carry: Handle designed to comfortably carry a full bottle with two fingers
- Internal Cap Threads: No more drinking off those uncomfortable bottle threads
- Dishwasher Safe: All parts are top-rack dishwasher safe
- Wide-Mouth Opening: Easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
- BPA, BPS & BPF Free: Taste your beverage, not the bottle
- Capacity: 0.75L
- Cap Material: BPA-Free Polypropylene
- Closure: Leak-Proof Magnetic Cap
- Collection: Daily Hydration
- Activity: Everyday & Outdoor
- BPA/BPS/BPF Free: Yes
- Dimensions: 9.5 x 9.5 x 24.5 cm
- Material: Eastman Tritan Copolyester. Tritan makes the Chute Mag clear, vibrant, durable, dishwasher safe and 100% BPA-Free.
- Weight: 169 g
We are an Australian owned, specialty retailer of road bikes, mountain bikes, parts, accessories, and clothing. We deliver the personalized service of the best local shops, but with a dynamic, interactive experience only possible on the web — specially designed to make you knowledgeable and confident about every product we sell.
You may have noticed that our prices are some of the most competitive in the industry. Why? Because as an independent Australian retailer, we are able to go straight to the manufacturers and bypass the agents, importers, wholesalers and distributors that are usually part of the retail process. By cutting out these expensive middlemen, we can pass the savings on to you, where they belong.
When you order a bike from Bicycles Online, you can be assured our staff will treat your bike as their own. Our team approaches builds with care and precision following a detailed Pro Build process developed over years of refinement. We combine our years of experience with your specific needs in order to deliver a bike that will shift crisply, brake solidly, stay in adjustment, and provide years of awesome riding.
Questions? Please don’t hesitate to contact us. We hope to become your resource as you shop for a new pro-quality bike, or any of the parts, clothing, or accessories that you need.
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, BicyclesOnline.com.au offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.