CamelBak Podium Big Chill 25 oz is a high performance insulated sport bottle that keeps your water cooler longer. A double-walled bottle construction uses closed cell foam technology to keep your water cold twice as long as a standard bottle. The patented spill-proof, self-sealing Jet Valve allows the user to hydrate immediately without having to open or close a drinking interface and the bottle?s streamlined ergonomic design offers excellent squeezability without compromising bottle grip. The large aperture of the drinking nozzle generates an exceptional water flow rate and is easy to remove for thorough cleaning. The Podium Chill also has a lockout dial with easy to read graphics for leak-proof transport.
- Double-wall construction keeps water cold twice as long as regular sport bottles
- Large 25 oz (750ml) water capacity
- Innovative, self-sealing Jet Valve eliminates splatters and spills.
- Lightweight, easy-squeeze bottle delivers the right flow to quench your thirst
- Removable nossle for easy cleaning
- 100% Free of BPA and BPS
- TruTaste polypropylene with HydroGuard lets you taste your water, not your bottle
- Positive lockout for leakproof transport
- Wide-mouth opening is easy to fill with ice and water and a breeze to clean
- Also keeps warm beverages warm during cool weather rides
CamelBak Got Your Bak Guarantee: If we built it, we'll Bak it with our lifetime guarantee.
- Hydration Capacity: 750 ml
- Total Weight: 159 g
- Dimensions: 27.3 X 7.62 cm
- Always: Always: 100% BPA-Free
- Warranty: Got Your Bak Lifetime Guarantee
- Bottle Material: BPA-Free TruTaste Polypropylene
- Cap Material: BPA-Free TruTaste Polypropylene
- Bite Valve Material: The Jet Valve is made from medical grade, self-sealing silicone
We are an Australian owned, specialty retailer of road bikes, mountain bikes, parts, accessories, and clothing. We deliver the personalized service of the best local shops, but with a dynamic, interactive experience only possible on the web — specially designed to make you knowledgeable and confident about every product we sell.
You may have noticed that our prices are some of the most competitive in the industry. Why? Because as an independent Australian retailer, we are able to go straight to the manufacturers and bypass the agents, importers, wholesalers and distributors that are usually part of the retail process. By cutting out these expensive middlemen, we can pass the savings on to you, where they belong.
When you order a bike from Bicycles Online, you can be assured our staff will treat your bike as their own. Our team approaches builds with care and precision following a detailed Pro Build process developed over years of refinement. We combine our years of experience with your specific needs in order to deliver a bike that will shift crisply, brake solidly, stay in adjustment, and provide years of awesome riding.
Questions? Please don’t hesitate to contact us. We hope to become your resource as you shop for a new pro-quality bike, or any of the parts, clothing, or accessories that you need.
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, BicyclesOnline.com.au offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.