Hydrodynamic Chain Lube is the Ultimate in bicycle chain lubricant technology. If you are looking for the most efficient chain lubricant formula for long distances and/or the harshest of weather conditions, look no further.
Ideal for Road Cycling and Cyclocross
Provides the ultimate performance in both wet & damp or dry & dusty conditions
Petroleum free formula for eco protection
Synthetic polymers for long distance performance
Pipette system for easy application
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Fully de-grease drive chain thoroughly before lube application.
2. Ensure drive chain area is dry.
3. Shake bottle vigorously and apply a moderate amount of Hydrodynamic lube to the inside chain link, whilst spinning pedals in a reverse motion.
4. Ideally apply 3-4 hours before your ride.
5. Check to make sure the lube coverage is even using the supplied UV Torch!
6. Wipe excess lube carefully
We deliver bikes and accessories Australia Wide!
** NOTE ** - You will be notified before we process your order if an additional freight charge applies to your order. This normally only applies to remote areas and Interstate, outside Victoria.
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Melbourne Bicycle Centre Prahran offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.