Experienced riders know that it's not always what YOU can see up ahead that puts your life in danger on the road. It's critical to know what's in front of you and behind you, as well as maintain peak visibility regardless of the time of day. Garmin's Varia Light ecosystem, including bike lights and a traffic radar, helps you determine approaching traffic from both ahead and behind while keeping you illuminated and therefore more visible. The latest addition, the Varia RTL 510, improves your visibility, with an added sleek design that mounts easily to most road bikes.
Varia RTL510: Physical features:
Physical dimensions: 99 x 20 x 40 mm
Weight: 71 g
Lumens: 20 solid, 29 night flash, 65 day flash
Battery life: 6 hours solid, 6 hours night flash, 15 hours day flash
Water rating: IPX7
Varia RTL510: In the box:
Garmin Varia RTL510 rearview radar
- RTL 510 features an improved tail light that increases daylight perception up to one mile away, so oncoming traffic sees you long before your radar detects them
- A new sleek design ensures easier mounting to racing, touring and commuter-style road bikes
- Get visible and audible alerts of approaching cars from up to 153 yards behind you
- Real life is never 180 degrees straight. Using 3 built-in lights, RTL 510 offers 220 degrees of visibility for vehicles approaching from other directions
- Opt for the bundle and get a compatible radar that now includes audio alert capability in addition to visual lights
- Sync to your compatible Garmin device, such as the new Edge 130 or 520 Plus, replacing the need for a radar
- Use up to 15 hours in flash mode or 6 hours in night flash mode before needing a charg
Products are delivered Australia wide using Australia Post eParcel, this is a trackable service. Shipping costs are influenced by the size and weight of the product and your location, exact shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout.
Orders are dispatched within 2 business days where possible and shipping times are estimated at between 3-10 business days depending on your location within Australia. Please be aware deliveries outside of metropolitan areas may take longer. This service will require your signature when the parcel is delivered. If you are not available at time of delivery, a card will be left for you to collect your parcel from the nearest Post Office.
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
All products are covered by their manufacturers warranty, in addition to this Australian buyers are protected by consumer laws.
We do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of our products, however due to their high level of customer service, we will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be repaired/replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge.
If returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.