The Ravemen PR900 has 3 modes, 8 brightness levels and a max output of 900 lumens. Highly versatile, it’s just as suitable for road riding, mountain biking or commuting.
1. DuaLens optical design for road biking mode, providing broad flood light with anti-glare low beam for commuting, no dazzle and glare for oncoming riders and pedestrians
2. HiLo beam system for mountain biking and emergency modes, providing illuminating light similar to automotive headlight with far reaching high beam and low beam
3. LED real-time display to show remaining runtime in each brightness level
4. Micro USB charging port, compatible with most phone chargers
5. USB output port to charge other USB-powered digital devices
6. Intelligent thermal management circuit to prevent overheat of LEDs
7. Intelligent Memory circuit remembers the last used brightness level and mode when turned on again
8. Quick release design for easily slide in and out
9. Compatible with handlebar of 31.8mm and 35mm diameter
Normal Trading Hours
Northside Cycles updates all stock information once a week.
If you are planning on visiting our store to inspect a specific bike, we recommend you call first to check our stock holding.
All our bikes are professionally built and come with a warranty service schedule included in the purchase price.
On collection you will be shown the main features of the bike and the seat adjusted to a height that suits your riding preferences.
As a rule, Northside Cycles does not ship bikes.
However, there are some exceptions to that rule and they are the products that are marked with "Shipping Available". Basic shipping costs and conditions will be covered within each product advertisement.
All bike purchases must be collected from our store at 334 Queensberry Street, North Melbourne.
If there are special circumstances regarding this that you would like us to consider, please call to discuss and we will see what we can do.
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Change of Mind
We offer customers a 7 day right of return on all purchases for an in store credit under the following conditions. 1) The product is part of our normal product range (excludes special orders), 2) The product hasn't been used and the packaging is undamaged, 3) Can provide us with a proof of purchase from Northside Cycles, 4) And excludes any shipping costs to get the product to you.
If your product is faulty, it will be repaired or replaced with an identical product. If we cannot replace the product, we will offer you the option of choosing an in store credit or a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
If you are posting the product back to us, it is at your cost, please call us before sending the product so we can capture all the relevant information first.