Choose your training and ride. A modern and functional roller able to optimise training thanks to three resistance levels.
- Integrated roller resistance unit - Simulates both flat terrain and slopes
- Magnetic resistance with 3 levels selectable by means of an easy and ergonomic slider on the roller
- Incorporated magnetic resistance unit with latest-generation neodymium magnets
- The parabolic rollers, 85mm in diameter in the middle and 100mm at the sides, make it easy to keep balance on the bicycle.
- Maximum control and ease of pedalling, the wheel is guided towards the middle of the roller.
- The perfectly smooth surface of the rollers and the compound _in anti-static plastic _material reduce noise and tyre wear.
- Platform incorporated in the structure for easier mounting and dismounting.
- Compatible with road bikes and MTBs.
- Compact and foldable for easy storage.
- open - 141_49,5_16 cm_
- closed - 73_49,5_22 cm
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Bikebug Online offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.