The revolutionary Elite Quick-Motion Realistic Floating Rollers with Resistance add a new sense of reality to your indoor training. Featuring a floating system under the actual unit, these rollers rock back and forth with your efforts to mimic your pedaling action to what you feel when on the road. This makes the rollers more intuitive and natural to ride. Furthermore, the Quick-Motion comes with 3 levels of resistance and folds in 3, into a super compact unit that you can store in small places.
Combine the Elite Quick-Motion rollers with the Elite Misuro B+ and you'll get a unit that works really well with virtual training apps like Elite's My E-Training or the more popular Zwift.
- Use the Misuro B+ sensor for compatibility with the My E-Training or third party apps.
- Frame: The new floating frame features an exclusive and totally redesigned Elite longitudinal oscillating system that absorbs inertia generated by the rider?s movements and compensates the center of gravity travel, making training on rollers even more natural and intuitive. This system also increases stability and ease of use, so the Quick-Motion is perfect for all levels of performance and fitness, pro and amateurs alike.
- Rollers: Three perfectly balanced 85mm-diameter rollers maintain smooth road-like pedaling during training. The signature parabolic rollers (with 100mm diameters at its ends) guarantee easy and precise control of the bike, as they instantaneously direct the bike towards the center of the roller. Stability and safety are further enhanced due to the optimized distance between the two rear rollers.
- Integrated Resistance Unit: The Quick-Motion features an innovative magnetic resistance unit integrated into the central roller, specifically designed with three resistance levels to simulate a wide range of riding conditions, from flats to uphill climbs.
- Reduced clutter: The frame is quick and easy to fold and store, with a reduced footprint of almost 50% when not in use.
- Easy to transport: When folded, transport is easy and safe due to the ergonomic frame-integrated handle and frame locking system.
- Compatible with many bikes: Quick-Motion can be used with both road and mountain bikes. The front roller is easily adjusted to 11 different positions for perfect compatibility with bicycles with frame measurements that range from a minimum distance of 944mm (37 inches) to a max distance of 1144mm (45 inches). The Elite-designed telescopic mechanism makes adjusting the wheelbase quick and easy.
- Ideal for: Road bike, Mountain bikes, Track bikes, Fixed bikes.
- My RealVideo: train with Elite RealVideos and download hundreds of free user-created My RealVideos
- Base Training: constant power training sessions**, levels, pre-set programs.
- Training test: an evaluation test that helps you create month-long personalized indoor training programs.
- Maps races: create races the world over with Google Maps.
- Multiple users: the app allows for multiple users on the same device.
- Easier training program creation: all-new graphics editor simplifies program creation.
- Video Playlist: create a playlist from training videos on your device.
- Share results: to track your performance over time, training data can be saved, exported (CSV - comma separated values, Strava Tcx format) or shared on social media.
We are an Australian owned, specialty retailer of road bikes, mountain bikes, parts, accessories, and clothing. We deliver the personalized service of the best local shops, but with a dynamic, interactive experience only possible on the web — specially designed to make you knowledgeable and confident about every product we sell.
You may have noticed that our prices are some of the most competitive in the industry. Why? Because as an independent Australian retailer, we are able to go straight to the manufacturers and bypass the agents, importers, wholesalers and distributors that are usually part of the retail process. By cutting out these expensive middlemen, we can pass the savings on to you, where they belong.
When you order a bike from Bicycles Online, you can be assured our staff will treat your bike as their own. Our team approaches builds with care and precision following a detailed Pro Build process developed over years of refinement. We combine our years of experience with your specific needs in order to deliver a bike that will shift crisply, brake solidly, stay in adjustment, and provide years of awesome riding.
Questions? Please don’t hesitate to contact us. We hope to become your resource as you shop for a new pro-quality bike, or any of the parts, clothing, or accessories that you need.
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, BicyclesOnline.com.au offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.