« Lightweight injected thermoplastic alloy shell
« Multiple shell sizes for optimum fit
« Shell weight (+/- 50g): 1400g (Size L)
« State of the art designed aerodynamic shell and visor
« 13 Vents located at the: front, side and rear of helmet
« Oversized EPS channels for improved airflow
« Removable/Washable, moisture wicking (sweat absorbing) comfort liner
« Side goggle traction pad keeps goggle strap securely in place
« Meets standards: DOT, ECE 22-05, ISO (head) JIS, ACU, and AS/NZ 1698
« Sizes: Adult XS-2XL
Estimated Delivery Times
Melbourne Metro: 1 - 5 Business Days*
Regional VIC: 2 - 6 Business Days*
ACT: 2 - 7 Business Days*
Sydney Metro: 2 - 5 Business Days*
Regional NSW: 3 - 6 Business Days*
QLD: 2 - 7 Business Days*
SA: 2 - 7 Business Days*
TAS: 3 - 10 Business Days*
NT: 3 - 10 Business Days*
WA: 3 - 10 Business Days*
* Delivery is only available from Monday to Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm
* Delivery days do not include date of dispatch. Please allow 2 business days for dispatch.
* Please be aware that these are estimated time frames and are not exact. Depending on your location and the size of the item(s) may vary in frames.
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Dead on arrival
If the item is dead on arrival upon receiving it, you are entitled to a full refund.
The conditions of the refund are as follows:
• Claims must be made within the 14 days of receiving your item to entitle you to a refund.
• The claim must be submitted through the support centre which is located on www.goeasycycles.com.au. Go Easy Australia are not obligated to allow or accept any returns unless the foregoing procedure is compiled too and all the relevant information is provided by the customer
• Postage / handling charges are not refundable
• For claims made after this period, please refer to warranty terms and conditions
• If the item cannot be repaired a replacement will be provided.
• If the item has been started and used and is found not to be dead on arrival you must refer to the warranty terms and conditions
• The customer is responsible for covering the return postage, shipping or courier costs of the product being returned
Please note if the claim for dead on arrival is not submitted within 14 days of receiving the product, it will be convulsion evidence the item is not dead on arrival.
If the product has been used and is not found dead on arrival this is required to go through the warranty terms for the purchased product. Please refer to the warranty which is located on the product warranty tab on www.goeasycycles.com.au.
Change of mind
If the customer decides they want to return their product due to change of mind please see below;
By consumer law we have the right to not give a refund or a replacement if the customer simply changes their mind about a product.
You will need to submit a claim via our support centre and the support team will assist you further with your inquiry.
If Go Easy Australia agrees to refund the orders please find the terms and conditions below;
• The customer is responsible to covering the return postage, shipping or courier costs of the product being returned
• A 15% restocking fee will apply to all returns
• Shipping/courier costs are non-refundable
• A claim needs to be placed through the support centre and needs to be approved by Go Easy Australia before the order is returned
• Your relevant order information must be on the item you are returning
If you have placed an order, a back order on a product or placed any type of pre order and wish to cancel this order a 15% termination fee will apply. You can only do this if this it has not been dispatched.
Note: For hygiene reasons some products may not be returned under this policy such as helmets, clothing, safety equipment etc.