Comfortable city ride. New schwalbe marathon plus tyres that won't puncture easily, adjustable flat handlebars never used. New ugrip Bordo lock fitted to bike. Purchased at end of 2015, low milage, stored under cover. Travel a minimum of 50k, longer depending on power setting used. Short recharge time for its 17ah battery. Front LED light has also been replaced for more powerful light. Step through frame and safety features such as lights that stay on after battery stops makes it great for city riding. For good images and video look for electic bike review you tube.
- Good motor responsiveness
- Good display and controls.
- Good battery.
- Good slow speed balance.
- Rear rack, plastic mudguards and a rear-mount kickstand.
- Built in lights (powered by a hub dynamo).
- Hydraulic disc brakes.
- Suspension fork that can lock off
- New schwalbe tyres
- Charge battery on or off bike