Price Match Policy - Contact Us Before You Buy*
- Zip Pay and Certegy payment options available - visit shop.cycleworld for more information
- 5 Years Extended Parts Warranty*
- 1 Year Free Adjustments
- $199 Biometric Bike Fit Included With All Race Bikes
* Conditions Apply
Images are indicative only, please see the Specifications section for detailed specifications
About InfoCrank Cycling Power Meter
What Is InfoCrank?
InfoCrank is a new generation of cycling power meters. Designed by Verve Cycling, the InfoCrank bike crankset sets new standards of accuracy, usability, and robustness.
And because itåÕs built for the road cyclist, our bike parts are not just guaranteed for the lifetime of one bike, but of all the road bikes you will own. InfoCrankåÕs power-meter functionality is integrated into the bike crankset, the hard point of every bike.
Why The Cranks?
Cycling power is measured at the stiffest area of the transmission, closest to the input. The bike crankåÕs short, direct load path excludes power that is lost through pedal spindle flexure and the bike crank junction. This assures accurate measurement of true cycling input power. loads-on-bike-crankset The bike crankset design is fully achieved, from sketch to solid. ItåÕs not a hack or an add-on. The mechanisms that give it full bilateral cycling power measurement are out of sight. From design to integration, InfoCrank looks and performs like a handsome top-end bike crankset. The crank arms are top-grade forgings designed expressly for a pure load path from the pedals to the bottom bracket, the versatile and adaptable Praxis 30 mm unit.
Bike chainrings are also by the standard-setting Praxis. Each crank arm has a precision-cut recess on each face to house the cycling power meter module (inner face) and its battery/electronics pack (outer face). You have to look closely to even see thereåÕs a flush cover on the outside.
InfoCrankåÕs cycling power measurement modules, running at a high sampling rate, produce a clean, accurate, and dependable data stream from each bike crank arm thatåÕs transmitted via the industry-standard ANT+ wireless protocol to a head unit of your choice. You get an accurate, real-time display of the cycling power produced by each leg. Riding InfoCrank, you have the essential foundation for improving your cycling training and bike performance.
- Clean, modern cranks engineered to world-leading standards
- Linear load-path design measures pure torque, rejects noise
- Robust, high-precision Praxis Works bottom bracket
- Stiff 30mm spindle, works with Praxis M30 bottom bracket (supplied)
- Compact 110 BCD with 5 Tooth Spider fits many after market chainrings
- Supplied with optional 50/34T or 52/36T Praxis Works Levatime rings
- 150 mm Q-factor
Integrated Load Cell And Measurement
- Strain gauges made in USA
- Bilateral power measurement
- User-replaceable batteries (Silver Oxide, SR44/357)
- Over 500 hours battery life
- ANT+ bike computer compatible
- Factory-calibrated for life
- Compensates for ambient temperature, no drift
- IPX7 waterproofing resists 1 m immersion
- Cranks available in 170, 172.5, 175 mm lengths
- Standard 9/16-inch pedal threads accept all major pedals
- InfoCrank will fit OSBB, BB30, PF30, BB86* and BSA English Threaded frames using the Praxis M30 bottom bracket supplied
- BB86 is available at select Affiliate Dealers, for in store install only
- Single-bolt ISIS non-driveside crank
- ANT+ communication protocol is compatible with all major bike computers
- o_synce computer works with most training programs
*BB86 is an in-store purchase only, through a Praxis Dealer or Verve Affiliate.
- Ingress protection level: IPX7
- Operating humidity: 0åÐ100%
- Impact rating: Withstands typical on-road impacts
- UV resistance: > 5000 hrs
- Vibration: Typical on-road vibration resistance
- Chemical resistance: Resists typical lubricants and bike cleaning chemicals
- Power range: 0åÐ3000 Watts
- Cadence range: 10åÐ200 rpm
- Accuracy of cadence: å±1 rpm
- Accuracy torque: å±0.2 Nm accuracy for measurements below 20 Nm, and å±1% of actual readings for measurements above 20 Nm (ask for our Accuracy Certification)
- Power: Can be calculated from any cadence value within the range at any torque
- Power update rate: Every rotation
- Battery: User replaceable, SR44 (silver oxide)
- Battery life: Over 500 hours (operational)
- Shelf life: 3 years (batteries installed)
- Wireless communications: ANT+ protocol
- Wireless range: 2 m
- Certifications: Certified to market specific standards / certification bodies.
- Maintenance: User serviceable parts: seals, batteries and housing spares.
- Storage life (batteries removed): 5 years
- Warranty: 2 years
30mm Spindle And M30 Bottom Brackets
Along with Praxis chainrings and the o_synce navi2coach bike computer, InfoCrank power meter was built to be a complete system, which includes the stiff and highly compatible bottom bracket.
We purposely built the InfoCrank cycling power meter to marry up to the Praxis M30 åÔWide-StanceåÕ platform. The M30 bottom bracket allows us to use one spindle for three of the most common bottom bracket frame standards in the market. The M30 bottom bracket is available as an English threaded BB or in the very popular Praxis Conversion for BB30 or PF30 frames. As Praxis explain, this design keeps the 6806 cartridge bearings outboard the frame free of frame tolerance issues and keeps the bearings aligned for longer wear and noise free riding.
WeåÕre also using a Praxis spindle, which they explain -
The spindle is a 30mm aluminum spindle, which uses an oversized GXP-type spline to connect the left arm. With the superior support of this outboard bearing bottom bracket, the M30 system takes power transfer to a new level.
We elegantly combined the benefits of a stout 30mm alloy spindle, with the support benefits of an wide-stance bearing to get the best of both worlds. We didnåÕt want to chose one or the otheråÉ so we married them together.