A 12 week program for cyclists training for MTB events or prefer the trails to the road.
COMPLIMENTARY 12 week Core/Leg Strength program included (worth $169.75) You can continue to use this long after you've finished this training program!
COMPLIMENTARY indoor training videos (worth $108) come with all the indoor trainer sessions and links to video downloads. Again, you can continue to use them long after you've finished this training!
This training program is totally compatible (upload-able/exportable) with Zwift, TrainerRoad, Smart Trainers & ERG Modes! We can also load this program up into your Training Peaks account on request.
This plan presumes you are already training at a reasonable level - you should be comfortable training at 11 hrs/wk or 220 km/wk.
This program uses our unique base-strength-speed build methodology that saves you time and helps you build long term cycling performance year after year.
RIDE FASTER ON LIMITED TRAINING TIME
You’ll find that you’ll get much better performance gains on the bike than you have ever done in the past, with the same amount of training time. Whatever level you are riding at right now, you can take advantage of our experience, giving you hours of previously wasted training time back as well as quickly getting improvements with your cycling performance.
DESIGNED TO BE SUSTAINABLE
Many of our cyclists are training for much of the year. Unlike super high intensity short “crash dieting” programs, our training programs are built to be highly sustainable.
BUILD YEAR ON YEAR
Because of our unique ‘Base, Strength and Speed’ training methodology, you can build your fitness month on month, year on year without ever being a victim to your training or risk burning yourself out.
BASE, STRENGTH & SPEED PHASES
Unlike the traditional theory of periodization training, we break your training cycles up into consecutive mesocycle-blocks. This technique has been fully developed and enhanced from the success of prolonged studies with our clients since 2007.
NOT JUST TRAINER BASED
We understand that you have your own personal training preferences. That’s why we keep it flexible! You have the option to choose whether you want to train on a home trainer, just be out on the road, or an even blend of the two.
TRAIN WITH PE, HEAR RATE, POWER
Because our methodology is based on core fundamentals, you can freely use a cadence meter and perceived effort, a heart rate monitor, or a power meter. Your choice.
BUILT FOR THE BUSY CYCLIST
We understand that you’re not a full time pro-cyclist and have to fit all your training around your work and life commitments. We provide super efficient, sustainable training programs that get results, even when you’re always on-the-go.
GET MORE POWER AND A HIGHER FTP
Get real improvements in your FTP from the time you invest in your training instead of just keeping busy doing hit or miss training that may or may not be helping you.
IMPROVED PEDALING EFFICIENCY
Cycling is just like swimming – it’s all about developing an efficient technique. You power the bike a pedal stroke at a time. Right? We help you improve the efficiency and amount of power that you can produce which will make a huge difference to your cycling performance. With improved power and overall pedal efficiency, it’s going to make a huge difference to your performance on the bike.
STRONGER LEGS AND CORE
We have been working with leading strength and conditioning trainers since 2006. No other strength training program comes close to its depth.
BUST THE COMMON MISCONCEPTION THAT YOU HAVE TO TRAIN HARDER TO GET RESULTS
If you aren’t getting the results you want, then don’t blame yourself, or your equipment (or lack of it), focus on the training you are doing. It’s the training that you are doing that will determine how well you ride.
When we start talking about doing the right type of training, it sometimes conjures up thoughts of being a demanding process and that you’ll need to spend a heap more time training. But this is just a common misconception among many athletes, including cyclists.
When you start doing the right training, you quickly unlock your true cycling potential. And… the frustration that you had in the past about your performance disappears as everything becomes easier.
Because we have spent the last ten years tuning our training programs specifically for cyclists like you, you’ll find that you’ll use the limited time that you have to train more efficiently so you quickly become more awesome on the bike. So, take a moment to consider the cost of continuing to do the training you are doing, knowing that you could be training much better.
- Delivery is usually within 3 working days to your email address supplied in the order
- There are no refunds on this electronic downloadable training program - all sales are final.
- Our company accepts no liability for the content of this training program, or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided. This training program does not give medical advice. The information provided is of a general nature and cannot substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Exercise is not without its risks and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. To reduce the risk of injury always consult your doctor before beginning any exercise program, including this one.
- Detailed time saving 12 week training program
- Built for the busy cyclist
- Train with perceived effort, heart rate or power
- Train on a home trainer, on the road, or a combination of both
- Compatible with most smart trainers and training platforms including Zwift and TrainerRoad and Garmin bike computers
- COMPLIMENTARY 12 week Core/Leg Strength program included
- COMPLIMENTARY Indoor training videos for training on your indoor trainer training
- Program can be loaded up into your Training Peaks account on request
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Cycling-Inform offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.