K-Edge mounts allow you to intuitively mount your computer and camera... And they last.
The new Go Big Pro is the next generation in K-Edge's industry leading GoPro style interface Camera Mounts.
The new mounts provide easier installation with a stronger more secure platform for your action camera, available in 31.8 and 35mm options.
- Strong – CNC machined aluminum mount engineered to hold your camera securely in place no matter the terrain.
- Stable – High quality video footage with a solid platform to prevent shake you would get from a plastic option.
- Position – Out front and low, the ideal location for mounting from the bars and the most popular position for on-bike footage.
- Easy – Hinged handlebar clamp for ease of installation and removal. Simple 1-bolt hinged clamping system, quick and easy.
- Works with all GoPro HERO Original, HERO2, HERO3, and GoPro Session Cameras. Shimano CM-1000, Garmin VIRB, and Garmin VIRB X. Any action camera utilizing the GoPro interface.
- 100% carbon bar safe
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Bicycle Centre Midland offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.