Designed to accommodate the larger size of the Garmin Edge® 1000.
The K-EDGE Pro Handlebar Mount - XL is the strongest Garmin Edge® 1000 mount available. Professional grade mount, CNC machined from billet aluminum with an advanced injection molded Garmin interface for securely holding your computer.
The K-EDGE Pro Handlebar Mount - XL was designed specifically to accommodate the larger size of the Garmin Edge® 1000. Our Professional grade mount for the Garmin Edge® 1000 with its sleek design and placement of the computer enhances the use of the Garmin Edge® 1000, but also works great with all Garmin Edge® models, including the 200, 500, 510, 800, 810, Touring, Touring Plus, and Forerunner 310XT**.
• STRONG – CNC machined aluminum platform engineered to securely hold your Garmin.
• POSITIVE – Advanced Injection Molded Garmin Interface improves computer holding power and retains K-EDGE’s signature definitive “click” with four secure locking points.
• PRO – Same ideal position as the original K-EDGE Garmin mount: Low, aero position - flush with top of handlebars. Secure strength.
• COMPATIBILITY – New design optimized for Edge®1000 (also works with 810, 800, 510, 500, 200, Forerunner 310XT, Touring and Touring Plus). Mount Interface can be configured for using the Edge®1000 in wide (landscape) mode.
The K-EDGE Computer Mount positions the Garmin computer display below the top of the handlebars, centered and in-front of the stem. This gives the user an improved ergonomic view of the display from their position on the bike and a wind-cheating, sleek cockpit.
Made in the USA, Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded.
• Compatibility – 31.8mm diameter handlebars
• Supported Computers – New design optimized to fit the Edge®1000. Will fit all Garmin Edge® Computers including the 1000, 810, 800, 510, 500, and 200. Also supports the Touring, Touring Plus, and Forerunner 310XT.
• Dual positioning for portrait or landscape mode options of the Edge®1000
• CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Platform
• Injection Molded Garmin Specific Co-Polymer Interface
• Weight – 34 grams
• Colors – Anodized Black, Red, Gunmetal, and Blue
• Warranty – All K-EDGE products are guaranteed to perform for a lifetime
• Made in Boise, Idaho, USA
** 310XT requires Quick Release Kit from Garmin. Not compatible with the 910XT due to the shape of its quick release kit.
Please call ahead to confirm your bike is in stock, not all models are in stock all year round.
Cant find what your after? send us an email and we will do our best to help you out!
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
We are more than happy for you to send back any products within 60 days of your invoice date and we will provide a refund or the purchase price of the product (postage not included) less 5%. Products purchased with free shipping are also subject to an additional $10 fee.