Price Match Policy* - Contact Us Before You Buy
- 90 Day complimentary first service on all bikes
- 5 Years Extended Parts Warranty
- 1 Year Free Brake & Gear Adjustments
- Basic Saddle Height Adjustment Included With All Race Bikes
- Option to upgrade to a Full Biometric Bike Fit ($299 value) with all Race Bikes for 50% discounted cost ($125.00).
Finance Options available in store
- ZipPay: Either on RRP or if on sale at a calculated Finance price.
- HUMM Finance (ex Certegy EziPay & OxiPay financing): Available only on RRP.
Images are indicative only, please see the Specifications section for detailed specifications
The information made available on stock on this website does not always accurately reflect the current or “real-time” availability of stock in store. Please feel free to contact us to confirm stock availability.
*Price match guarantee for new bikes advertised in NSW only. Prices in other states incur additional charges, please contact us for further details.
Please also note that Terms and Conditions apply with all offers and financing options.
PLEASE NOTE ALL CREDIT CARDS WILL INCUR A 1.5% SURCHARGE
Type: Dual Suspension Mountain Bikes
Size: Small, Medium
Frame in inches: 15", 17.5"
Riding Style: Enduro
Wheel Size: 29"
Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle
Item condition: New
GO FAST, GET ROWDY, NAIL NEW LINES WITH TOTAL CONTROL. WE TOOK EVERYTHING YOU LOVE ABOUT THE LEGENDARY REIGN AND RE-IMAGINED IT FOR 29-INCH WHEELS. IT’S PROGRESSIVE, IT’S CONFIDENT, AND IT’S BORN TO FLY ON AGGRESSIVE ENDURO STYLE TERRAIN.
When it comes to building the ultimate enduro machine, we look to Giant Factory Off-Road Team riders who are out there pushing the limits of their bodies and bikes. This bike is for them—and for everyone else who loves to charge hard. We engineered the geometry of the Advanced composite frame and swingarm around larger diameter 29-inch wheels. That means shorter chainstays, a longer toptube, and just the right angles with the headtube (65 degrees) and seattube (76.8 degrees). Then we gave it an updated Maestro suspension system with 146mm of rear suspension. Aided by a new trunnion mount shock and Advanced Forged Composite rocker arm, we came up with a system that feels super plush, active and shreddable. Beyond that, the new Reign Advanced Pro 29 features everything you need in a pro-level enduro machine, including a cleanly routed dropper seatpost, the latest Giant WheelSystem with Boost hub spacing, and tubeless tyres set up right out of the box.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS:
• RACE-BRED SUSPENSION: Maestro rear suspension developed and tested under extreme conditions of Enduro World Series. A trunnion mount shock has a longer stroke and smoother feel, and Advanced Forged Composite upper rocker arm adds stiffness while lowering overall frame weight. Trunnion mount also allows longer dropper posts.
• PROGRESSIVE ENDURO GEOMETRY: The Advanced-grade composite frameset features updated enduro-style geometry, so you can ride aggressive descents and rail corners with confidence. The 65/76.8-degree headtube/seattube angles with a 42/44mm fork offset produce confident front-end handling with high-speed stability and control.
• 29ER CONFIDENCE AND CONTROL: Larger 29-inch diameter wheels roll over rugged enduro terrain with improved balance and stability, giving you the momentum to crank up tough climbs and the confidence to fly on fast, technical descents.
Frame: Advanced grade composite main frame, Advanced grade composite rear triangle, Maestro 146mm travel, Boost, ISCG 05
Fork: RockShox Lyrik Select, Debon Air, OverDrive steerer, 15x110 Maxle Stealth, 160mm travel
Shock: RockShox Deluxe Select+ RT, Trunnion mount
Handlebar: Giant Contact trail rise, 35mm
Stem: Giant Contact SL, 35mm, 8 degree
Seat Post: Giant Contact Switch dropper, 30.9mm
Saddle: Giant Contact, Neutral
Shifters: SRAM NX Eagle, 12sp
Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle
Brakes: Shimano MT520 hydraulic disc, 203mm
Brake Levers: Shimano MT501 hydraulic
Cassette: SRAM XG1230 Eagle, 11-50T, 12sp
Chain: SRAM NX Eagle
Crankset: Truvativ Descendant Eagle, Dub, 32T
Bottom Bracket: SRAM GXP Dub, press fit
Rims: Giant AM, tubeless
Hubs: Giant alloy performance cassette, 28H
Spokes: Stainless steel, 14g
Tyres: Fr: Maxxis Minion DHF, TR, EXO, Folding, 29x2.5" Rr: Maxxis Minion DHR II, TR, EXO, Folding, 29x2.4"
Extras: MRP AMG V2 Alloy chain guide