One of Haro's most popular full suspension bikes comes in a 140mm longer travel version. The Shift R7 LT is made with 6000 series alloy and features an internal headtube and Haro's Four-Bar linkage suspension design. It sports a progressive rear function with an additional central linkage and rear wheel pivots optimize shock performance. This creates increased rigidity between the front and rear triangle and isolates the rear shock from braking forces while keeping the suspension active when needed. R7 LT uses Rockshox's new Recon Gold RL Boost suspension fork with 150mm of travel. Its semi complete Shimano SLX 1X11 drive train forms a unique partnership with an FSA V-Drive Modular Boost crankset with a 32t alloy chain ring. R7 LT features U28 TL tubeless compatible double wall rims finished with Kenda Nevegal 27.5 x 2.35" 60tpi tires. Shift R7 LT also includes a TransX internal dropper post for on the fly seat height adjustments.
Type: Dual Suspension Mountain Bikes
Size: Small, Medium, Large
Frame in inches: 16", 18", 20.5"
Riding Style: All Mountain
Wheel Size: 27.5"
Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX
Item condition: New
- Shift R LT 6061-T6 alloy 4-Bar Linkage frame, 140mm rear travel, tapered head tube, 73mm BB shell, Boost 12mm thru-axle dropouts
- RockShox Monarch RL DebonAir rear shock w/ lockout
- New Rockshox Recon Gold RL 27.5 Boost fork, 150mm travel
- FSA V-Drive Modular Boost crankset w/ 32T alloy chainring
- Shimano SLX 1x11-spd Shadow Plus rear derailleur
- Shimano SLX 11-spd 11-46T cassette
- Ritchey Trail alloy cockpit w/ Trail WCS Lock-Ring grips
- New Shimano Deore M500 disc brakes
- TranzX internal dropper post 31.6x100mm