Taken straight from the Specialized site:
- FACT 11m carbon fibre Trail Chassis with Stumpjumper FSR full carbon rear end blends stiffness with light weight to form the pinnacle of efficiency, while fully enclosed cable routing and an integrated SWAT™ Door create exceptional handling and zero-hassle storage.
- The Öhlins RXF 36 fork was designed to be the gold standard in frontend suspension. It operates off of a three-chamber air spring design (two positive and one negative), and it utilises proprietary TTX damping technology. Combined, this allows both parallel and separated oil flow that controls the overall pressure levels.
- The XX1 Eagle drivetrain is the pinnacle of shifting performance, floating through the 12-speed cassette with crisp, precise shifts.
Type: Dual Suspension Mountain Bikes
Frame in inches: 18"
Colour: All Black
Riding Style: All Mountain
Wheel Size: 29"
Rear Derailleur: SRAM XX1 Eagle
Item condition: Used
Availability: Private ad
- Forks are brand new replaced under warranty.
- Dropper post is brand new replaced under warranty.
- Coil shock was recently serviced and has not been ridden since the service.