You like gettin rowdy, we like gettin rowdy, so we figured, Why not create a bike that lets us do the thing we all love most? Well, thats exactly what we did with the Enduro. Its fast-rolling 29-inch wheels and modern frame have been purpose-built to make short work of the rockiest, gnarliest, and steepest trails, while still climbing well enough to get you there. Witness the sickness.
Our quest was to create the perfect long-travel trail bike, and it all began with a close look at the geometry. Basically, we modernized it slacking out the front end, lengthening the top tube, shortening the chainstays, and lowering the bottom bracket. All of this together makes the bike truly feel glued to the ground, and the platform is more responsive and capable than ever.
We then added some crucial bits to make your ride, well, better. We're talking stuff like integrated storage with a SWAT Door at the down tube, a triumphant return to a threaded bottom bracket, and internal cable routing with guides that makes cabling super easy. And to keep the weight down, this S-Works frame is constructed from our top-tier FACT IS-X 11m carbon fiber. To guarantee high degrees of "shredability," this material is greeted by 160mm of plush front and rear travel, plus a geometry that can be "adjusted" via a shock extension with a "low/high" setting.
For the build, this S-Works Enduro spares no expense at hitting the pinnacle of performance, with a full SRAM XX1 Eagle 12-speed groupset, powerful Guide RSC Carbon brakes, hand-built Roval Traverse SL 29 Carbon wheels, and our Command Post WU dropper post.
Type: Dual Suspension Mountain Bikes
Frame in inches: 17"
Riding Style: Enduro
Wheel Size: 29"
Rear Derailleur: SRAM XX1 Eagle
Item condition: New
- The frame's FACT IS-X 11m carbon fiber construction stands as the pinnacle of lightweight
- and tough trail performance. It's been built off our 29 Geometry in order to provide an aggressive
- well-rounded ride. And with internal Command Post IR routing
- a return to a threaded bottom bracket
- and an integrated SWAT Door at the down tube
- you get a bike that's clean
- and ready for anything that the trail has to offer.
- With the legendary FIT4 damper
- large stanchions
- buttery-smooth Kashima coating
- the FOX 36 Factory 160mm fork is one of the best out there.
- The Command Post WU dropper post tips the nose up as it drops
- making for a more aggressive riding position and more effective drop