WaitÂ—a long-travel trail bike that climbs well and goes hard on the trail? Yeah, we didnÂ’t think it was possible eitherÂ—until we designed the Enduro Elite. ItÂ’s plenty stiff, nice and snappy, and with 27.5" wheels, it's super playful and descends like a bike possessed. Meet your new trail buddy, buddy.
Our quest was to create the perfect long-travel trail bike, and it all began with a close look at the geometry. Basically, we modernized itÂ— slacking out the front end, lengthening the top tube, shortening the chainstays, and lowering the bottom bracket. All of this together makes the bike truly feel glued to the ground, and the platform is more responsive and capable than ever.
We then added some crucial bits to make your ride, well, better. We're talking stuff like integrated storage with a SWATÂ™ Door at the down tube, a triumphant return to a threaded bottom bracket, and internal cable routing with guides that makes cabling super easy. And to keep the weight down, the frame is constructed with our legendary, tough-as-nails X-Wing layout with a FACT 9m carbon fiber chassis and M5 alloy rear-end. To guarantee high degrees of "shredability," this material choice is greeted by 170mm of plush front and rear travel, plus a geometry that can be "adjusted" via a shock extension with a "low/high" setting.
For the build, this Enduro is packed with drool-worthy gear, like SRAM GX Eagle 12-speed shifting, powerful SRAM Code R brakes, hand-built Roval wheels, and a FOX Rhythm 36 fork up front.
Type: Dual Suspension Mountain Bikes
Frame in inches: 15"
Riding Style: All Mountain
Wheel Size: 27.5"
Rear Derailleur: SRAM GX Eagle
Item condition: New
- The frame has an X-Wing layout with a FACT 9m carbon chassis and an M5 alloy rear-end. Together
- these elements combine to form the perfect balance of low weight
- responsive handling
- and unparalleled strength. It's also been built off our 27.5 Geometry in order to provide an aggressive
- well-rounded ride. And with internal Command Post IR routing
- a return to a threaded bottom bracket
- and an integrated SWATÂ™ Door at the down tube
- you get a bike that's clean
- and ready for anything that the trail has to offer.
- The FOX Performance Elite DPX2 rear shock features our Rx Trail Tune and plenty of cushion
- ensuring that no matter the frame size
- your bike is dialed-in perfectly.
- A FOX Rhythm 36 fork handles suspension duties up front with stiff stanchions
- plenty of adjustability
- and 170mm of travel.