Let's get something clearthe Stumpjumper EVO Comp Alloy 27.5 isn't a "normal" trail bike. It's built to get gnarly, and there's no real way around that. It has a slacked-out front-end and a longer top tube, so the EVO has heavier steering, exceptional front-end traction, and it begs you to boost every lip and do cutties as often as possible. And with the flick-ability that 27.5-inch wheels are known for, you can add-in even more steeze.
What exactly is "EVO" for? EVO is for the shreddersthe gnarliest trail riders who live for gravity riding. Big drops, huge kickers, rocks, rootswhatever you throw at it, the Stumpjumper EVO can handle it. EVO uses the same style-specific sizing that's featured on our Demo. This sizing lets you choose the bike that fits the way you ridenot just by the seat tube measurement like with most bikesand it narrows things down to two sizes, S2 and S3. These are longer, lower, slacker, and have seat tube and head tube heights that allow you to choose the size that best suits your style and terrain.
Type: Dual Suspension Mountain Bikes
Frame in inches: 17.5"
Riding Style: Trail
Wheel Size: 27.5"
Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle
Item condition: New
- With its M5 alloy frame
- 27.5 Trail EVO geometry
- and 150mm of travel
- the Stumpjumper EVO Alloy has been purpose-built to shred the most gravity-defying trails.
- A FOX 36 Rhythm fork handles suspension duties up front
- with stiff stanchions and plenty of adjustability.
- The SRAM Code R brakes
- with their four-piston calipers
- bring some of the best stopping power out there. So
- when that hard right turn or mid-trail feature sneaks up sooner than you thought
- you'll still have time to scrub some speed.