With the same 11m carbon construction as the S-Works, the Women's Stumpjumper ST Comp Carbon 29 with 12-speed SRAM NX Eagle brings you transcendent handling, custom-tuned suspension, and an elimination of proprietary headachesall while keeping the speed you look for with 29-inch wheels. And don't forget that with its "ST" distinction, this Stumpjumper gets slightly steeper angles and less suspension (130mm front/120mm rear), so you get more nimble and responsive climbing ability and sublime descending prowess.
Type: Dual Suspension Mountain Bikes
Size: Medium, Large
Frame in inches: 16", 18"
Riding Style: Trail
Wheel Size: 29"
Rear Derailleur: SRAM NX Eagle
Item condition: New
- The Women's Stumpjumper ST's asymmetrical
- FACT 11m carbon fiber construction is lightweight
- and ready for technical climbs and rowdy descents. It's built off of our 29 Trail Geometry
- so it's both capable and comfortable. And with SWAT integration in the down tube
- a threaded BB
- easy cable routing
- and a brand new chain silencer
- it's ready for anything the trail
- or you
- throw at it.
- The FOX DPS Performance rear shock features our Women's Rx Tune
- ensuring that no matter the frame or wheel size
- your bike is dialed-in perfectly.
- SRAM's 12-speed NX Eagle groupset features a wide gear range that delivers climbing and descending efficiency in spades