Price Match Policy* - Contact Us Before You Buy
• 90 Day complimentary first service on all bikes
• 5 Years Extended Parts Warranty
• 1 Year Free Brake & Gear Adjustments
• Basic Saddle Height Adjustment Included With All Race Bikes
• Option to upgrade to a Full Biometric Bike Fit ($299 value) with all Race Bikes for 50% discounted cost ($125.00).
Finance Options available in store
• ZipPay: Either on RRP or if on sale at a calculated Finance price.
• HUMM Finance (ex Certegy EziPay & OxiPay financing): Available only on RRP.
Images are indicative only, please see the Specifications section for detailed specifications
The information made available on stock on this website does not always accurately reflect the current or “real time” availability of stock in store. Please feel free to contact us to confirm stock availability.
*Price match guarantee for new bikes advertised in NSW only. Prices in other states incur additional charges, please contact us for further details.
Please also note that Terms and Conditions apply with all offers and financing options.
THIS IS A CASH ONLY PRICE. PLEASE NOTE ALL CREDIT CARDS WILL INCUR A 1.5% SURCHARGE
For 2018, the Haro Group 1 RS-1 29" has combined a high quality bike with a classic vintage look. The New Group 1 RS-1 has the amazing looks of the Haro range of bikes from 1988 but maintains a very high quality bike. Even cooler, 1988 Haro Race Team Member Pistol Pete Loncarevich has put his name on it!
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS:
• 100% chromoly Group 1 RS-1 29" Pistol frame with Mid BB shell, integrated head tube and 1988 style vintage dropouts.
• 100% chromoly 29" Group 1 fork with internal threaded steer tube, tapered legs and 1988 style vintage dropouts.
• 100% chromoly Haro Freestyler cruiser bars with Haro Lineage CNC alloy top load stem.
• Lineage heat treated 3-piece chromoly 48-spline 175mm cranks with Haro Team Disc 41T CNC alloy bolt drive sprocket and sealed Mid BB.
• 41/18 gearing.
• Fully sealed wheels with Lineage high flange hubs and double-wall alloy rims.
• Kenda Kranium tires 29 x 2.25" front and rear.
• Haro Lineage padded Pivotal seat with alloy Pivotal post.
• Haro "1978" plastic pedals.
• Haro Team grips.
• Dia-Compe "Hombre" FS996 brakes with Tech 77 lever.
• Haro Lineage alloy seat post clamp.
Frame: 100% chromoly Group 1 RS-1 29” Pistol frame
Fork: 100% chromoly 29” Group 1 fork
Cranks: Lineage heat treated 3-piece chromoly 48-spline 175mm cranks
Pedals: Haro "1978" plastic pedals
Chain: KMC 410 chain
Tyres: Kenda Kranium tires 29 x 2.25"
Hubs: 3/8" F/R straight axles 36H alloy Lineage high flange sealed
Rims: 36H Lineage alloy double wall
Brake: Dia-Compe “Hombre” FS996 brake rear only
Brake Lever: Tech 77 lever
Grips: Haro Team grips
Handlebar: 100% chromoly Haro Freestyler cruiser bars
Stem: Haro Lineage CNC alloy top load stem
Headset: 1 1/8" integrated threadless
Saddle: Haro Lineage padded Pivotal seat
Seat Post: Alloy Pivotal post
Seat Post Clamp: Haro Lineage alloy seat post clamp