Maybe you're finding your legs on the singletrack, or perhaps you're just dirt-curious? Either way, the Women's Rockhopper Sport is the only bike you need to live out your trail fantasies.
It starts with our new A1 Aluminum frame that has optimized tube shapes which save weight while dramatically improving aesthetics. To go along with these clean new lines, the new Rockhopper also has internal cable routing to further clean up the frame. Lastly, our Women's Sport XC 29 geometry adjusts the reach, angles, and standover height to make for an improved fit across the size range. This is sure to keep you ripping and confident while heading both up and down the trail.
This Rockhopper comes with a build spec that places an emphasis on reliability. This means that it features a full Shimano drivetrain, dependable Shimano hydraulic disc brakes, grippy Ground Control and Fast Trak tires that add traction over any trail, and an SR Suntour XCT 29 fork with our custom Rx Tune and Multi-Circuit damping that eliminates the "pogo" feel commonly associated with coil forks. You'll also find that we paid special attention to the needs of female riders, which is why every width and length of the components is tailored to women, while the Body Geometry Myth Sport saddle is sure to deliver comfort, mile after mile along the trail.
Type: Hardtail Mountain Bikes
Size: XS, Small
Frame in inches: 13", 15"
Riding Style: Cross Country
Wheel Size: 29"
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Acera
Item condition: New
- The frame is constructed from lightweight A1 Aluminum in order to provide a compliant
- durable platform to support our acclaimed XC Sport 29 Geometry. Combined
- you get a bike that's more than efficient on climbs and descends just as well.
- A custom SR Suntour XCT fork houses our Multi-Circuit damping and features 80/90/100mm (size-specific) of travel.
- A Shimano Acera rear derailleur controls the rear shifting along a wide gear range
- so you can ride confidently knowing that you'll always have the right gear for the hill at hand.