Your fitness is important and that's why our CrossTrail Sport focuses on seamlessly blending comfort, versatility, and efficiency.
It comes equipped with a suspension fork with our Fitness Brain technology that can tell the difference between pedaling inputs and trail bumps, so you won't be wasting any energy on your climbs. And to build on this blend of comfort and speed, the frame is built from respectably light and rugged A1 Premium SL Aluminum with a geometry that's made to fit just right from the minute you get on the bike.
Add in a mix of workhorse components from the likes of Shimano and microSHIFT, powerful Tektro hydraulic disc brakes, and rack/fender mounts, and we're sure that you'll be mixing it up quite a bit on your trail to hitting your goals.
- Working with our Body Geometry team
- we designed a frame that strikes the optimal balance between comfort and efficiency. The A1 SL Premium aluminum construction pairs weight savings with rugged durability
- while the rack
- and disc mounts give you an incredibly versatile package.
- An SR Suntour NEX fork w/ Fitness Brain technology features 55mm of coil-sprung travel that takes the sting out of bumpy terrain
- while our Fitness Brain technology promotes more climbing and pedaling efficiency.
- Braking duties are handled by Tektro hydraulic disc brakes to ensure effective
- and reliable power through any kind of terrain or condition.