The Elite Arion Rollers where designed for riders who just want to hop on the trainers and go for a burn. The Parabolic rollers feature a smooth surface to minimize noise and tyre wear, whilst allowing the frame to fold in half to ease storage. Some riders prefer roller training as it actively works your core, when compared to wheel-based trainers, giving you a more complete workout and keeping things interesting at all times.
- Very light frame (approx. 7 kg), ultra strong, in glass fibre reinforced polyamide.
- The parabolic rollers, 85mm in diameter in the middle and 100mm at the sides, make it easy to keep balance on the bicycle.
- Maximum control and ease of pedaling, the wheel is guided towards the middle of the roller.
- The perfectly smooth surface of the rollers and the compound in anti-static plastic material reduce noise and tyre wear.
- Use the Misuro B+ sensor for compatibility with the My E-Training or third party apps.
- Platform incorporated in the structure for easier mounting and dismounting.
- Compatible with road bikes and MTBs.
- Compact and foldable, making it easy to store.
- Dimensions: open 141x49,5x16 cm, closed 73x49,5x22 cm.
- My RealVideo: train with Elite RealVideos and download hundreds of free user-created My RealVideos.
- Base Training: constant power training sessions**, levels, pre-set programs.
- Training test: an evaluation test that helps you create month-long personalized indoor training programs.
- Maps races: create races the world over with Google Maps.
- Multiple users: the app allows for multiple users on the same device.
- Easier training program creation: all-new graphics editor simplifies program creation.
- Video Playlist: create a playlist from training videos on your device.
- Share results: to track your performance over time, training data can be saved, exported (CSV - comma separated values, Strava Tcx format) or shared on social media.
We are an Australian owned, specialty retailer of road bikes, mountain bikes, parts, accessories, and clothing. We deliver the personalized service of the best local shops, but with a dynamic, interactive experience only possible on the web — specially designed to make you knowledgeable and confident about every product we sell.
You may have noticed that our prices are some of the most competitive in the industry. Why? Because as an independent Australian retailer, we are able to go straight to the manufacturers and bypass the agents, importers, wholesalers and distributors that are usually part of the retail process. By cutting out these expensive middlemen, we can pass the savings on to you, where they belong.
When you order a bike from Bicycles Online, you can be assured our staff will treat your bike as their own. Our team approaches builds with care and precision following a detailed Pro Build process developed over years of refinement. We combine our years of experience with your specific needs in order to deliver a bike that will shift crisply, brake solidly, stay in adjustment, and provide years of awesome riding.
Questions? Please don’t hesitate to contact us. We hope to become your resource as you shop for a new pro-quality bike, or any of the parts, clothing, or accessories that you need.
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, BicyclesOnline.com.au offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.