The Elite Qubo Fluid Trainer is probably the most user-friendly turbo trainer in Elite's line up, with its crono system and fluid-based resistance. The large flywheel is completely immersed in oil and provides great resistance levels that feel more natural than magnetic resistance based trainers.
The Elite Qubo Fluid Trainer is also compatible with Elite's My E-Training virtual riding and 3rd party platforms like the popular Zwift.
- Unit 100% more powerful compared to a standard fluid.
- Qubo frame for rapid initial set-up, roller pressure is set automatically by rider weight, no calibration required.
- Thanks to the exclusive compass system, the frame moves to simulate the behaviour of the bicycle on the road.
- Fast fixing system: the bicycle can be clamped and released with a single action.
- Use the Misuro B+ sensor for compatibility with the My E-Training or third party apps.
- Elastogel roller with increased diameter (45mm) for even less noise and better tyre grip.
- Folds up quickly for easy transport or storage when not in use.
- My RealVideo: train with Elite RealVideos and download hundreds of free user-created My RealVideos
- Base Training: constant power training sessions**, levels, pre-set programs.
- Training test: an evaluation test that helps you create month-long personalized indoor training programs.
- Maps races: create races the world over with Google Maps.
- Multiple users: the app allows for multiple users on the same device.
- Easier training program creation: all-new graphics editor simplifies program creation.
- Video Playlist: create a playlist from training videos on your device.
- Share results: to track your performance over time, training data can be saved, exported (CSV - comma separated values, Strava Tcx format) or shared on social media.
We are an Australian owned, specialty retailer of road bikes, mountain bikes, parts, accessories, and clothing. We deliver the personalized service of the best local shops, but with a dynamic, interactive experience only possible on the web — specially designed to make you knowledgeable and confident about every product we sell.
You may have noticed that our prices are some of the most competitive in the industry. Why? Because as an independent Australian retailer, we are able to go straight to the manufacturers and bypass the agents, importers, wholesalers and distributors that are usually part of the retail process. By cutting out these expensive middlemen, we can pass the savings on to you, where they belong.
When you order a bike from Bicycles Online, you can be assured our staff will treat your bike as their own. Our team approaches builds with care and precision following a detailed Pro Build process developed over years of refinement. We combine our years of experience with your specific needs in order to deliver a bike that will shift crisply, brake solidly, stay in adjustment, and provide years of awesome riding.
Questions? Please don’t hesitate to contact us. We hope to become your resource as you shop for a new pro-quality bike, or any of the parts, clothing, or accessories that you need.
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, BicyclesOnline.com.au offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.