Have a question on this item?
The Elite Turbo Muin Smart B+ Direct Drive Trainer transforms the way you train indoors. Using a fluid-based resistance flywheel, the Turbo Muin is one of the quietest home trainers in the market thanks to its direct drive system that remove the rear wheel from the equation and the resulting noise from the tyre and elastogel roller on a standard rear wheel based trainers. The Elite Turbo Muin is also capable of measuring your power output up to 2000 watts, ideal for FTP training or when connected to a virtual reality training platform like Elite's My E-Training or the popular Zwift.
- Progressive resistance that gradually increases with speed.
- Extremely quiet: Fluid based resistance and the direct transmission of effort eliminate the high noise levels associated with indoor training.
- Internal flywheel: smooth road-like pedaling during all types of training.
- Direct Power Transmission: The direct transmission of power output is achieved through a direct connection between the trainer and the bicycle’s chain. This design eliminates all forms of slippage-when starting, accelerating or during the most intense sprints.
- Integrated Fluid Resistance Technology: A wide range of resistance levels and a high degree of pedaling smoothness come from an integrated resistance unit that uses Elite designed silicone oil
- Easy to use: Substitute your bicycle’s rear wheel with Turbo Muin and start training right away, as if you were on the road.
- Self-adjusting Progressive Resistance: Fluid resistance, similar to the air resistance experienced on the road, gradually increases with speed; use higher gears for power-based training and lower gears for base level and rpm training. The wide range of resistance covers both the needs of the pro-level athlete and the amateur.
- Stable Power Output and Durable: The strong die-cast resistance unit housing with cooling fins and the integrated cooling fan keep resistance unit temperature low and stabilize power output during maximum-effort training sessions.
- Stable and foldable frame: just fold it and store it once you’re done training
- For Road and MTB bikes (Standard quick release – compatible hubs: 130, 135mm)
- Compatible with Shimano 9/10/11 speed cassettes (a freehub compatible with Campagnolo 9/10/11 speed cassettes is available from TacX)
App My E-Training: an exciting and technically sophisticated virtual coach that travels with you whatever your destination. Manage power, heart rate, speed, time and distance directly from your smartphone or tablet with the My E-Training App.
My E-Training includes:
- My RealVideo: train with Elite RealVideos and download hundreds of free user-created My RealVideos
- Base Training: constant power training sessions**, levels, pre-set programs.
- Training test: an evaluation test that helps you create month-long personalized indoor training programs.
- Maps races: create races the world over with Google Maps.
- Multiple users: the app allows for multiple users on the same device.
- Easier training program creation: all-new graphics editor simplifies program creation.
- Video Playlist: create a playlist from training videos on your device.
- Share results: to track your performance over time, training data can be saved, exported (CSV - comma separated values, Strava Tcx format) or shared on social media.
We are an Australian owned, specialty retailer of road bikes, mountain bikes, parts, accessories, and clothing. We deliver the personalized service of the best local shops, but with a dynamic, interactive experience only possible on the web — specially designed to make you knowledgeable and confident about every product we sell.
You may have noticed that our prices are some of the most competitive in the industry. Why? Because as an independent Australian retailer, we are able to go straight to the manufacturers and bypass the agents, importers, wholesalers and distributors that are usually part of the retail process. By cutting out these expensive middlemen, we can pass the savings on to you, where they belong.
When you order a bike from Bicycles Online, you can be assured our staff will treat your bike as their own. Our team approaches builds with care and precision following a detailed Pro Build process developed over years of refinement. We combine our years of experience with your specific needs in order to deliver a bike that will shift crisply, brake solidly, stay in adjustment, and provide years of awesome riding.
Questions? Please don’t hesitate to contact us. We hope to become your resource as you shop for a new pro-quality bike, or any of the parts, clothing, or accessories that you need.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, BicyclesOnline.com.au offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.