NOTE: ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGES MAY APPLY FOR DELIVERY TO N.T, QLD, W.A & RURAL AREAS THROUGHOUT AUSTRALIA.
The Elite Direto is a direct drive trainer and part of Elite’s Interactive range. Offering unparalleled accuracy and functionality at this price point the Direto should definitely be on your radar if looking for a new trainer. One of the more accurate trainers the integrated Optical Torque Sensor power meter offers accurate power with an accuracy of +/-2.5% which is almost unseen on a trainer at this level. The Direto’s interactive features offer simulated slopes and with a compatible app can simulate real riding. The 4.2kg flywheel gives a great feel and can offer resistance of a 14% slope and can resist 1400 Watts at 40km/h.
As technology marches on the trainers are keeping up offering both ANT+ FE-C as well as Bluetooth compatibility. With these communications options available the trainer works with most software, computers and devices including iOS, Android, OSX and Windows. Equally compatible with MTB and road frames the trainer can even support the 142x12 thru axle standard. A great trainer for getting on the bike even when you can’t get out.
• Home Trainer Type: Interactive direct transmission with electronically managed magnetic brake
• Electrical Requirements: input 100-240 volt 50-60hz 6A – output 12V 1.5A
• Size (open): 840x650mm (33.07”x25.59”)
• Size (folded): 300x650mm (11.81”x25.59”)
• Height: 550mm (21.65”)
• Weight: 15kg (33.1 lbs)
• Max Slope: 14%
• Power Monitor: Integrated OTS (Optical Torque Sensor) power meter
• Power measurement accuracy: +/-2.5%
• Max Power: (40km/h) 1400 Watt
• Flywheel: 4.2kg high RPM
• Flywheel Moment of Inertia (kgmm²): 13050
• Output: Power, Speed and Cadence,
• Management via: Smartphone, tablet, ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth bike computers
• Bike compatibility: Road, Mountain and city bikes (including carbon ones), with 130-135x5mm hubs and quick release and 142x12mm with thru-axle
• Sprocket Cassette Compatibility: Shimano 9/10/11 speed, SRAM 9/10/11 speed, Campag 9/10/11 Speed (with optional adapter), (cassette not included)
• Connection: Power Supply, ANT+ and Bluetooth (3 LED lights)
• Wireless transmission: ANT+ (FE-C, Power and Speed & Cadence) and Bluetooth
• Compatibility: My E-Training software & app. Zwift, Trainerroad, Bikevo, Kinomap, The Sufferfest
• Firmware Update: Yes
• Includes: 12-month free subscription to the My E-Training Software & app
• Available ON: Smartphone, tablet, bike computers, sport watches, Windows and Mac, AN+ and/or Bluetooth computers
We deliver bikes and accessories Australia Wide!
** NOTE ** - You will be notified before we process your order if an additional freight charge applies to your order. This normally only applies to remote areas and Interstate, outside Victoria.
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Melbourne Bicycle Centre Prahran offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.