The Globber 2 wheel Flow 125 scooter (Previously known as MyToo Fix Up) is the ideal first 2 wheel scooter for your child! The scooter's stable design will help with balance, allowing the rider to quickly learn and gain confidence. Revolutionary materials ensure a non-slip deck to help maintain a comfortable stance. The handlebar grips are not only comfortable but durable and long-lasting. The Globber Flow 125 scooter also has a reinforced front structure and sturdy frame to help withstand intensive use.
Other features include high quality wheels and bearings for a smooth ride. The handlebars are adjustable and can be raised or lowered to accommodate the rider's height, so it will grow with the rider but also allow friends or siblings to play too. The Globber 2 Wheel Flow 125 scooter is everything you want in a child's first two-wheeled scooter!
- NEW GLOBBER Flow 125 Scooter
- Aluminium Body Frame (including underside of Deck)
- Two layered Deck, Aluminium Base with Dual Injected Plastic Removable cover with Non-slip Tread
- 36cm Wide Adjustable Handlebar (78.5 to 88.5cm)
- Handlebar grips made from durable TPR, for better comfort and more resistance
- 121mm high quality and high rebound 608 ZZ Wheels with ABEC 5 bearings
- Long and covered composite rear brake which allows better braking while preserving the back wheels.
Maximun Weight : 100kg
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, iBikesAustralia.com.au offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.