Intended for children aged 6 years and up, the Globber Flow 125 scooter grows as children develop thanks to its adjustable T-bar. It is ideal for intensive use.
- NEW GLOBBER Fix UP Two Wheel Scooter
- Aluminium Body Frame (including underside of Deck)
- Two layered Deck, Aluminium Base with Dual Injected Plastic Removable cover with Non-slip Tread
- 36cm Wide Adjustable Handlebar (78.5 to 88.5cm)
- Handlebar grips made from durable TPR, for better comfort and more resistance
- 121mm high quality and high rebound 608 ZZ Wheels with ABEC 5 bearings
Long and covered composite
rear brake which allows better
braking while preserving the
Long and covered compositerear brake which allows betterbraking while preserving the back wheels
Maximun Weight : 100kg
Individual Package Size : 64L x 12.3W x 36.4H cm 3.50kg
We deliver bikes and accessories Australia Wide!
** NOTE ** - You will be notified before we process your order if an additional freight charge applies to your order. This normally only applies to remote areas and Interstate, outside Victoria.
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Melbourne Bicycle Centre Prahran offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.