A Coaching Camp that's a cross between a personal development weekend, a team training camp and a boys weekend on the bike!
Start the day with a hot breakfast, followed by basic road or gravel cycling skills coaching and then a fully supported group training ride in the mountains. Then you'll return to plenty of freshly prepared food to refuel and recover.
In the afternoon and evening you'll take part in small group, interactive workshops covering physical and emotional health, nutrition, lifestyle, resilience and stress reduction tools and techniques. You'll also be able to take part in off-the-bike personal training sessions, guided mediation and health screenings.
To finish each day you'll have beer, wine and cheese and some free-style conversation with the group and our expert coaches. Sounds pretty good hey!
All of this takes place at a Base Camp in beautiful Jindabyne. Providing a team camp experience including communal kitchen and meals, dormitory sleeping, group conferencing facilities and much more...
A cycleWELL Coaching Camp is a cross between a personal development weekend, a wellness retreat and a boys weekend on the bike.
Type: Lifestyle Cycling Events
Duration of event: Multi Day
Event Type: Participate
- Ride, laugh, learn and chat with special guest Mr SBS - Mike Tomalaris.
- For beginner-to-intermediate cyclists. It's a health & wellbeing coaching camp for men who like to ride.
- Small groups. High impact. Experienced Coaches.
- It's NOT a high performance cycling camp! It's a life performance coaching camp.
- Fully supported training rides (Sag and Mechanical).
- Ticket includes meals, accommodation, drinks and coaching. No More To pay.
- Exclusive, limited event. 25 Tickets only.
- Ticket Price: $1,500+gst. 3 Nights & 4 Days.
Terms & Conditions
Full Price Ticket is $1,500+gst.
Ticket is ALL INCLUSIVE of accommodation and meals. No more to pay for 3 nights and 4 days.
Deposit is non-refundable.
Full Terms & Conditions via website: www.cyclewell.com.au