Time Poor? Or are you just over putting your bike in the car, taking it to the shop, leaving it, then repeating to pick it up. Our fully equipped bicycle workshop on wheels comes to you at home or work offering a convenient service and accessory solution.
An Intermediate Service includes all the items of a Bronze service plus bottom bracket bearings are overhauled and major true of wheels. Our Eco Washer gets put to good use in this service!
Includes Bronze Service:
- Re-lube chain & all working parts
- Front and rear brake adjustment
- Front and rear Gear adjustment
- Assess tyre pressure & condition
- Torque all accessory mounting bolt
- Inspect frame and wipe over
- Remove bottom bracket, grease and replace
- Assess chain wear
- Assess cassette & chain ring wear
- Assess and grease pulley wheels on derailleur
- Major true of wheels
Our bike workshop mechanics are best in class. Our mobile workshop has all the necessary tools and parts to get your bike fixed and back on the road. We stock a huge range of parts and accessories on board, but we also have access to specialist parts which we can order in to get you moving as quick as possible. Our workshop team is happy to answer customer enquiries and give good honest advice to help you decide what level of service your bike needs. We do have a minimum call out of $40.00 which is deducted from the overall cost of the repair or service.
*Price does not include cost of parts
Type: Mobile Bicycle Mechanics
- Available in Melbourne, Perth, Brisbane and Sunshine Coast
- After purchasing one of our services we'll contact you to arrange a time and location to get your bike running at it's best again.
- Recommended every 6-12 months