New levels of performance with the release of the completely redesigned 2018 Flux helmet. With new materials such as our proven Varizorb multi-density EPS, all new 300 degree retention system, fully adjustable visor and Mips option, the Flux redefines open face performance for an entirely new generation.
- MIPS (Multidirectional Impact Protection System) reduces rotational forces in a crash.
- Varizorb EPS : Varizorb multi-density EPS for enhanced impact absorption
- X-Static liner : X-Static harnesses the power of silver to create a powerful technology that inhibits the growth of bacteria on fabrics, eliminating human-based odor
- 300° retention system : Multi-position adjustable 300 degree retention system provides full wrap for premium fit and comfort
- Internal cage : Structural internal cage provides additional strength
- Big bore airflow : 14 Big bore vents provide superior air flow
- Adjustable visor : Adjustable full range multiple position removable visor
- Fixed anchor Y-Strap system simplifies adjustment and improves fit
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Breakaway Cycles offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.