Based on the SupTraction Rubber Soul CL (CL for clipless) and with an EVA midsole the Ion Rascal offers much more than uncompromising power transmission onto the pedal: its construction combines stiffness in the longitudinal axis with flexibility in the lateral axis and the upper. This torsional construction principle helps to prevent the foot from tilting on the pedal. Special dedicated climbing and pedal zones on the tread ensure traction both on and off the pedal. In addition, the lacing, especially the SerpenTie, makes sure the upper is perfectly closed, thus adapting to the individual needs and different shapes of the foot. ToetalProtection (an injected toe cap) and No-SewReinforcements absorb and dissipate the forces when the foot hits a rock or roots, protecting both the shoe and its contents. The asymmetrically shaped upper as well as the AnklePad protect the foot on the crank side while still offering full freedom of movement. The combination of heel hold (through preshaped heel and internal padding), a supportive foot bed with a 2C (=two component) insole and cushioned midsole offers outstanding comfort. Laser cut JetStream ventilation holes and fabrics ensure a balanced foot climate.
- SupTractionRubber Soul CL: Newly developed clipless sole. Designated areas for improved traction on and off the pedal: Great walking abilities even on slippery grounds.
- ToeTalProtection: Reinforced toe cap to absorb and deviate the forces when hitting a rock or a root.
- Compatible with all common MTB pedal systems
- SerpenTie: A single strap over the shoe laces ensures perfect fit and optimal pedalling efforts
- No-SewReinforcement: Reinforcements on most exposed and stressed areas.
- AnklePad: Extra padding towards the cranks to protect the ankles.
- 2KInsole: Two components providing both damping of foot pads and support of the arch. Results in less fatigue of the feet on long rides.
- JetStream: Lasercut ventilation holes for additional climate comfort.
- Materials: Upper: 70% PU, 25% Mesh, 5% TPU Outsole: 30% Rubber, 55% EVA, 15% PA
We are an Australian owned, specialty retailer of road bikes, mountain bikes, parts, accessories, and clothing. We deliver the personalized service of the best local shops, but with a dynamic, interactive experience only possible on the web — specially designed to make you knowledgeable and confident about every product we sell.
You may have noticed that our prices are some of the most competitive in the industry. Why? Because as an independent Australian retailer, we are able to go straight to the manufacturers and bypass the agents, importers, wholesalers and distributors that are usually part of the retail process. By cutting out these expensive middlemen, we can pass the savings on to you, where they belong.
When you order a bike from Bicycles Online, you can be assured our staff will treat your bike as their own. Our team approaches builds with care and precision following a detailed Pro Build process developed over years of refinement. We combine our years of experience with your specific needs in order to deliver a bike that will shift crisply, brake solidly, stay in adjustment, and provide years of awesome riding.
Questions? Please don’t hesitate to contact us. We hope to become your resource as you shop for a new pro-quality bike, or any of the parts, clothing, or accessories that you need.
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, BicyclesOnline.com.au offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.