- Sidi’s warmer weather outdoor, mountain bike shoe.
- Features Sidi’s own outdoor sole, The outdoor rubber high performance sole has the correct density for variable trial conditions
and has been designed to provide excellent grip and to easily expel mud and debris. 4-holes plate for SPD pedals.
- Lace with Velcro closure.
- Large heel loop for fast transitions.
- Politex suede effect upper material that is rip, stretch, and fade resistant.
- External, reinforced heel cup for superior fit and power transfer; won’t break down over time.
- Great traditional Sidi quality and construction.
# PLEASE NOTE as part of our dealership agreements, bikes must be picked up in store #
We offer expert Service and Repairs in our workshop. We carry one of the most comprehensive range of Spare Parts and Accessories in the Hunter and Central Coast areas.
We are also a Scott Service Specialist for the Hunter and Central Coast.
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Breakaway Cycles offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.