The Comp MTB shoe takes a whole lot of comfort, mixes it with some serious pedaling efficiency, and adds a layer of grippy trail traction for good measure. The result is a feature- packed and reliable all-mountain shoe that delivers the right mix of performance and durability for a variety of trail conditions. Designed with Body Geometry features, the comfortable fit and stiff sole provides maximum pedal efficiency and power transfer, while the Boa® S2-SV dial allows for a more adjustable fit on the fly. The materials used in construction take a beating with confidence, whether it be an accidental dab or rock strike, while the SlipNot™ tread gives you reliable trail traction when you need it.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Injection-molded nylon composite outsole with SlipNot™ rubber tread for moderate pedaling stiffness and phenomenal trail traction: Stiffness Index 6.0.
- Single Boa® S2-SV dial for on-the-fly micro-adjustment, backed by the Boa® Lifetime Guarantee.
- Dial/lace assembly is replaceable in seconds with Snap cartridge system.
- Hard molded toe kick for protection and durability.
- Stitched synthetic and mesh upper with asymmetric strap closure for comfortable fit.
- Two-bolt SPD-style cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals.
- Standard Fit last for all day comfort.
- Replaceable toe studs.
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Endeavour Cycles offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.