Designed with input from our Enduro World Series teams, the new Arch MK3 is ready to own every trail. WideRight optimized for maximum stability with 2.25" to 2.5" tires, we expanded the internal width out to 26mm while keeping the rim incredibly light. The 27.5" Arch MK3 weighs only 425g. A new proprietary alloy and stronger, low-profile rim shape means the new Arch MK3 is built to last. Featuring Bead Socket Technology, the new Arch MK3 also offers the unmatched traction, ontrol, and reliability only found on genuine Stan’s NoTubes rims.
- The perfect balance of strength and weight
- 24% wider than the Arch EX for improved stability with larger tires
- Same light weight as the Arch EX
- Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats
- 25% stiffer and stronger for improved handling
- Lighter and more durable rim shape and alloy
- Neo hubs accelerate quicker and last longer
- Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance
- Sapim Secure Lock aluminum nipples
- Available for Shimano or SRAM XD cassettes
- Available for all current axle systems, including Cannondale Lefty SL, Lefty Supermax, SRAM Predictive Steering, and Boost 110mm and 148mm spacing
- WideRight optimized for Trail tires
• Tubeless ready with rim tape installed • The perfect balance of strength and weight • 24% wider than the Arch EX for improved stability with larger tyres • Same light weight as the Arch EX • Low-profile shape rolls faster, lasts longer, and helps stop tire pinch flats • 25% stiffer and stronger for improved handling • Lighter and more durable rim shape and alloy • Neo hubs accelerate quicker and last longer • Most trusted tubeless system for easy setup and low maintenance • Sapim Secure Lock aluminum nipples • WideRight optimized for Trail tires / 2.25 - 2.50” • Suitable for Shimano cassettes (can be converted to SRAM XD with the purchase of a Stan’s No Tubes Neo Freehub Kit SRAM XD, not included)
Box includes: • 1x10 speed cassette spacer • 2xValve stems
Specifications • Wheelset Weight: 1697g • Rim Weight: 425g • Rim External Width: 29.3mm • Rim Internal Width:26.0mm • Rim Depth: 16.0mm • ERD: 567mm • Spokes: Sapim Force Black 2.0/1.7/1.8mm • ETRTO: 584x26.0 • Nipples: Sapim Secure Lock Alloy Black • ISO: 27.5"x29.3mm • Hub: Neo with Durasync • Tape: 27mm • Hole Count: 28-hole, 32-hole • Valve: 35mm Presta • Rim Material: 6069 Aluminium Alloy • Max Spoke Tension: 125kgf (1225N) • Rim Colour: Black • Hub Colour: Black • Max Pressure with 2.25" Tire: 39psi • Max Pressure with 2.5" Tire: 36psi • Brakes: Disc Only • Max Rider Weight: 104 kgs
Products are delivered Australia wide using Australia Post (Registered Post) or by courier. Shipping costs are influenced by the size and weight of the product and your location, exact shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout, if delivery is outside metropolitan areas this may incur a freight surcharge. Which we will charge as an extra charge if it differs from our calculated freight rate.
Orders are dispatched within 2 business days and shipping times are estimated at between 3-10 business days depending on your location within Australia. Please be aware deliveries outside of metropolitan areas may take longer. This service will require your signature when the parcel is delivered. If you are not available at time of delivery, a card will be left for you to collect your parcel from the nearest Post Office or local courier depot.
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, District 8 offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.