Have a question on this item?
A multi-day stage race needs more than just a good level of fitness. With each day a different mix of punishing climbs, wicked long descents on both fire roads and single track with the need to backup fresh each day means your training needs to prepare you specificity for these demands.
This 12 week training program is designed to cover exactly that. Used by winners and grinners of the TORQ MTB team and masters riders alike to beat PB’s, our training programs are based on a winning formula and is tailored specifically for each individuals availability, skill and current fitness level.
- Item condition: New
- Availability: Buy online
- Brand: FTP Training
- Category: Other Bike Accessories
- ID: 102943466
- 12 Week Training Plan - delivered via PDF
- 6, 9, or 12 hour training program (to suit your availability)
- Access to the FTP Training HUB
- Weekly content during the 12 weeks. Covering Stretching, Strength & Conditioning, Managing workload, bike setup, race prep, rider interviews, motivation, bike techniques, nutrition, and much much more!
- 3 Webinars throughout the 12 weeks
Training begins 31 July 2017.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, FTP Training offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.