The Pedaler Podiatry is a unique podiatry practice based in Milton, Brisbane. Whilst we are renown for our Cycling and Sports Podiatry, we also work extensively in paediatrics and the management of growing feet.
We actively encourage a holistic approach to injury management including an emphasis on exercise prescription, self massage, flexibility training, orthotic provision and dry needling.
We are one of the few remaining Podiatry Practices who still have total control over the entire orthotic fabrication process. This allows us to specialise in the fabrication of custom orthotics for every possible need including bespoke slim fit options for women's dress shoes and soft orthotics for high impact pursuits.
The Pedaler Podiatry offers many services including
- Biomechanical Assessment
- Gait Assessment
- Prescription Orthotic Manufacture
- Cycling Specific Orthotic Manufacture
- Nail Surgery (prior booking essential)
- Paediatric Podiatry
- Diabetic Assessment
Fees (All Claimable under HICAPS)
- Initial Consultation (Code F004) $90
- Standard Consultation (Code F014) $80
- Orthotics Prescription Carbon Cycling (COBRA9) (Code F221 x 2) $499
- Orthotics Prescription Walk / Run / Dress (Code F221 x 2) $460
- 2nd Set Orthotics - No Gap (Conditional to Private Health Insurance Rebate)
- Surgery Nail Procedure Single Toe (Code F546) $450
- Surgery Verrucue Simple (fine needle aspiration under local) - $149
PLEASE NOTE - We only provide limited general nail care/routine palliative care due to the set up of our rooms. Please advise our receptionists if you require this service.
HICAPS available as is payment with EFTPOS and major credit cards