The Biknd Jetpack uses great design and some of the best materials available for a unbeatable safe “bicycle soft-case style” travel performance.
The case is designed to fit most Triathlon Bicycles, Mountain Bike Hard Tail, Mountain Bike Dual Suspension, Road Bicycles
Innovative inflatable wall-system in combination with paded high density foam walls encase in super tough nylon outer flanks your precious bike and wheels. To further enhance your bicycles protection is a adjustable lower internal frame that holds your bicycle frame with “Fort Knox-like” protection at the rear and front dropouts where wheels would normally mount.
Larger diameter rugged roller wheels and an easy gripping handle bolster carrying convenience too and from arrival and departure gates, while the bags lightweight build complies with luggage weight restrictions across myriad airlines.
Bike Bag reduces to a 3rd of its size for easy portage and storage, this can be critical if you intend for the bag with you as travel in car or a van.
Lets Pack the bike its simple – we are going to give you the steps from start to finish just so you can get a real feel for how this case works.
1. Unfold the bag – lay the individual full side panels of the bicycle case out left and right – this is one of the real cool unique features as this allows you to have equal and easy access to all sides of your bike in the packing process – making it physically easy to a good complete job of packing the bike properly on all sides.
2. Take out the standard equipment Biknd tool bag it should everything you need to pack your bike (Allen keys and hub spacers)
3. Take off your pedals remember these have reverse thread so they tighten as you pedal forward - to undue they turn backwards towards the rear derailleur
4. Remove the rear derailleur this is always a good idea as medium to large side impacts will bend derailleur hanger, once bent your gears will not work anymore
5. Remove the wheels
6. Place the bike on the floor drivetrain side facing up
7. Remove handle bars from the stem
8. Install the Biknd frame pad to the bike and this is specially designed to also hold the handle bar and protect your frame tubes
9. Inflate the unique Biknd wheel cushions with your mouth there is a valve with mouth piece to do this (like you find on inflatable mattress) inflate to a medium pressure and then put the silky nylon elastic side covers back over the inflated circular air cushions (note this protects the cushions)
10. Place the wheels on the cushions – Font Wheel disc facing up, if you have a disc brake wheel, with the Rear wheel ensure the cassette (rear cogs) are facing down – both wheels have a protective hub cap that goes over the top of the hub - facing up the rear, fit the outer protective covers and the wheels are done
11. One of the great parts about the Biknd bag is that is has a internal frame that your bicycle clamps into where your wheels would normally clamp in this ensures your frame can not be crushed by side impacts and keeps your chainrings off the bottom of the bag. The frame is adjustable in height/length and has fittings to suit all styles of hubs and forks
12. Once you have the frame adjusted to suit your bicycle frames style/shape – fit the bicycle frame to Biknd internal frame with the Quick Release skewers – you can just the height of the front and rear as well to ensure you 2-4 cm of clearance between your chain rings and the bottom of the bag .
13. Put in extra gear you may need to go with the bike but remember to respect the Air Lines travel policy’s in regards to approved travel items – zip up both sides and you’re ready to fly.
Please Note: Standard freight in the shopping cart is at $65.00 on this item we will contact if more freight is required to cover cost to your address. Australia is a big place and some faraway places will incur some extra freight.
- Compacts to 1/3 of its size
- Inflatable wall protection
- Adjustable internal frame
- Both sides fold down
We can deliver to your home or work address to make things convenient for you. We always recommend you nominate a delivery address where somebody will be in attendance that you trust to receive your items and if necessary sign for your parcel if you are not available.
Please note For bulky items !.
THESE POSTCODES WILL INCUR FURTHER POSTAGE COSTS
NT ALL 0800-0999
QLD 4225, 4454-4499, 4694-4802, 4803-4999, 9920-9998
SA 2880-2889, 5201-5749
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, merchants offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
Your full name
Your order number
Reason why you are returning the product
Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.