The FactressÃ¢â€žÂ¢ TechlaceÃ¢â€žÂ¢ is our lightest weight woMenÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s road shoe, featuring a revolutionary closure system that couples the benefits of laces with the convenience of a dial. The Techlace system replaces D-rings & other hardware with laces, providing a more supple feel across the forefoot, & the laces can be easily replaced if damaged. The Boa IP1 dial offers fast, intuitive adjustment in 1mm increMents when tightening or loosening. The Factress Techlace has all the performance youÃ¢â‚¬â„¢d expect from Giro: The upper is constructed with Evofiber SL, which is durable yet highly breathable. Inside the shoe, our SuperNatural Fit footbed features adjustable arch supports to personalize fit, comfort & pedaling efficiency. Power transfer is bolstered by the EastonÃ‚Â® EC90 SLX2 carbon fiber outsole, which is among the lightest, thinnest & stiffest pedaling platforms on the road, giving you a direct connection to the pedals.
- Upper: One-piece upper design; Premium Evofiber SL breathable Teijin microfiber; Techlace + Boa IP1 dial (1mm +/- with macro release)
- Outsole: Easton EC90 SLX2 high-modulus carbon; Steel hardware; Replaceble heel pads
- Footbed: SuperNatural Fit Kit with adjustable arch support; X-Static anti-microbial fiber; Travel bag included
- Weight: 195 grams (size 39)
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Shipped directly to you from the Giro Warehouse, on behalf of your local nominated store.
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Giro offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
- Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.