Have a question on this item?
The ELITE RD IV cycling shoe features the same revolutionary 1:1 Adaptive Fit system as the P.R.O. Leader II cycling shoe, conforming to your unique foot shape to eliminate hot spots.
- Fully bonded upper eliminates uncomfortable seams and hotspots
Bi-directional Closure: delivers a semi-custom fit by gathering equally from both sides for even foot retention, with the precision of a micro-adjustable Boa reel
- Integrated boa lace guides allows for an extremely low profile upper that excellent pressure distribution
- New BOA IP-1 reel offers two way micro-adjust to easliy tighten and loosen the shoes while riding, plus pop-to-release for quick and easy shoe removal
- ELITE 1:1 Power Plate: ELITE Grade Uni-Directional Carbon for ultra-light stiffness; Direct-Vent technology for cooling and drainage; concave shaping for ultra low 7.0mm stack height, enhanced plate stiffness and anatomic support; and built in Longitudinal Arch Support for optimal power and efficiency.
- Replaceable heel bumper
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Blue Arrow offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.