Get the look and feel of a pro level road shoe without maxing out your credit card. Features include our 1:1 Anatomic closure system with forefoot straps positioned at a 25-degree angle to better follow the contours of your foot, which reduces pressure and eliminates hotspots, improving the comfort and security of these women's specific shoes. Compatibility with road or SPD pedal systems adds versatility, while the EVA foam and rubber heel bumper provide stability and comfort when off the bike.
- 1:1 Anatomic Closure: eliminates hot spots and removes pressure from your instep
- Women's specific fit has reduced volume and narrower heel
- SELECT 1:1 Power Plate: Composite Fiber plate for lightweight stiffness and durability; Direct-Vent technology for cooling and drainage
- EVA foam and Rubber heel bumper gives stability and walking comfort
- SELECT Insole: provides excellent Longitudinal and Transverse Arch Support
- SPD Compatible
Any item purchased via bike exchange that is not faulty is not available for a refund. Any product needing to be returned for an example of wrong size will be at customer's expense for postage costs and exchange.
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, AvantiPlus The Valley offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.