Shimano fashions the Shimano SH-RC700-E (wide fit) from perforated synthetic leather, chosen for both is lightweight comfort as well as its ability to usher cooling air throughout the shoe.
Each shoe fastens with a micro-adjustable Boa IP1 reel across the top, with wide anchor points evenly distribute pressure across the upper.
Fully featured lightweight road competition shoe
Optimised for maxium comfort whilst delivering maximum performance
Ultra-rigid, lightweight carbon fiber composite sole
Shimano Dynalast to reduce braking loss increasing pedalling efficiency
Boa IP1 dials allow quick, micro tension adjustments
Powerzone wire guide with front strap hold foot securely
Lightweight and supple perforated synthetic leather upper, featuring superior fit and added cooling
Optimum linkage of air flow between upper, insole and outsole
Adaptable Cup Insole
Weight: 230g (Size 42)
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
New and unused merchandise may be returned with the original tags attached
up to 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund. A credit will be issued to
the original credit card for the item(s) amount, less shipping and handling.
• Please include your original BikeExchange Invoice# with the goods being returned.
• Return authorization is not necessary and we do not issue RA#s for consumer returns.
• Shoe boxes must be shipped in another cardboard box to prevent marring of the original boxes. Do not affix shipping labels directly to shoe boxes, we cannot accept shoe returns if the shoe box is damaged.
• Please ship your return with a carrier that provides tracking and insurance. We cannot be responsible for items that do not arrive at our facility.
• We do not accept C.O.D. deliveries.
Please send all returns to:
2 Wurrook Circuit,
Caringbah NSW 2229