A favourite amongst travelers young and old, this 6-day tour allows you to experience the sights, sounds and tastes of the South Coast. Travelling by bicycle, boat and even by foot in places, this tour takes you to some of the most beautiful places on the South Coast.
A favourite amongst travellers young and old, this 6-day tour allows you to experience the sights, sounds and tastes of the South Coast. Travelling by bicycle, boat and even by foot in places, this tour takes you to some of the most beautiful places on the South Coast. 200km plus 14km Kiama Coastal Walk. AV 40 km / day
You have 5 days’ cycling, averaging around 45kms each day, plus one day for relaxing or walking the stunning Kiama Coastal Walk. So that leaves you plenty of time to swim in one of the many beaches, visit wineries, stop in cafes, picnic by the river, wander through one of the many museums, or simply relax. There’s also an afternoon cruising around Jervis Bay on the look out for dolphins, turtles and more, as well as a visit to the largest Buddhist Temple in the southern hemisphere. Every day is different, and we know you’ll just love it!
On top of all that, you can look forward to fabulous accommodation each night too! We’ve specially chosen the accommodation to suit each location – from luxurious hotels to quirky B&B’s,so you can be assured a warm welcome and a great sleep each night.
Type: Road Bike Tours
Duration: 4 - 6 Days
Rider Level: Intermediate
Distance Per Day: 41-60km
Bike Provided?: Yes
- Starts: Waterfall Station, Sydney.
- Finishes: Sydney - return coach from Huskisson
- Duration: 6 days / 5 nights
- Total Distance 210 kms
- Avg Distance 42 kms / day
- When to go? All year. A great ride in winter when the whales are migrating; starts any day of the week except Sundays.
- Suitable for? Adults and older teenagers.
- Rating: Medium. The route is a mixture of roads, bike paths and a few connecting dirt trails – nothing technical at all. A
- reasonable level of fitness is required, but this is a fairly gentle tour with plenty of time to stop and relax.
- Cost: Prices start from $1960 per person based on twin share. Discounts provided for groups of 4 or more.