North City Cycles
Have a question on this item?
What is Graphene?
Graphene is a revolutionary material in the form of a very thin, nearly transparent sheet of pure carbon. In its extreme form it is as thin as a single atom (1/1,000,000,000th of a meter). Vittoria uses Directa Plus Graphene called G+, which is 2 to 8 atoms thin. With the application of Graphene in Vittoria wheels and tyres, Vittoria has developed revolutionary products and created a new product range called 'Intelligent Tire System' (ITS).
ITS compounds become harder and softer, depending on the needs of the rider. If the tyre is rolling straight, the rubber is at its hardest and offers low rolling resistance. If the rider breaks, accelerates or corners, the compounds soften and offer significantly more grip.
Prior to the advanced development of Graphene, there was always the requirement of choosing between optimizing, or aiming at, speed, grip, durability and puncture protection. Effectively, the introduction of Graphene allows for natural material barriers of rubber to be removed, which means that there is no longer the need for such compromises between speed, grip, durability and puncture resistance. All these features are now reaching their maximum possibilities.
The benefits of Graphene include:
* Enormous surface area: 1 gram = around 2,630 m2 that can facilitate any chemical process
* High mechanical resistance: approximately 200 times stronger than steel
* High thermal conductibility: more than 2 times that of a diamond
* Less density: is equal to half that of aluminium
* High elasticity: equal to 6 times that of steel
* High electrical conductibility, transparency, lightness, flexibility and mechanical resistance
- Item condition: New
- Availability: Click & Collect, Buy online
- Brand: Vittoria
- Category: Road Bike Tyres
- ID: 103314843
- Type: Competition & Racing
- Wear resistant tread with low rolling resistance
- PRB 2.0 breaker for excellent flat protection
- Corespun K 320 TPI casing - a mixture of Kevlar threads in the casing for when strength is paramount
- Can be used with a butyl or latex inner tube
- Give your bike an upgrade
- 23 c 235g each
- 25c 240g each
We will gladly exchange goods within 14 days of purchase provided they are unused and in original packaging. We do not offer refunds for change of mind. For full return/refund policy visit www.northcitycycles.cc
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, North City Cycles offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.