The advantage is in the rim: no holes and therefore no rim tape, to the benefit of both stiffness and weight.
These road bike wheels continue to represent the most reliable “travelling companions” for training rides and the “ideal partners” for any type of race.
Milled rim: this machining makes it possible to reduce the peripheral weight of these road bike rims and makes the wheels extremely reactive.
Differentiated rim height: 26mm at the front to have a good handling; 30mm at the rear to transfer all the power to the wheel.
Oversized hub body in aluminum, provides a high degree of lateral stiffness and reduces the weight to a minimum.??Oversize aluminum flange:?9% more torsional stiffness. Greater reactivity to each change in pedaling time and more efficient power transmission to the wheel
Top quality steel balls with cup-and-cone bearings system: reduces friction and provides top performance.
The cup-and-cone system makes it easy to adjust the bearings.
SPOKES AND NIPPLES
Double-butted steel spokes with aero profile enable maximum aerodynamic penetration.
Anti spoke rotation system which keeps the spokes consistently in the position of maximum aerodynamic performance.
- TYRE TYPE clincher/tubeless
- TYRE WIDTH from 23 mm to 32 mm
- WEIGHT 1550 g (2WF 1565 g)
- WHEEL MATERIAL Aluminum
- RIM MATERIAL Aluminum
- PROFILE HEIGHT Low
- RIM HEIGHT front: 25 mm - rear: 30 mm
- RIM WIDTH 20,5 mm, ETRTO 15C
- BRAKING SYSTEM Caliper
- BRAKING SURFACE Aluminum braking surface, turned
- FRONT AXLE COMPATIBILIY QR
- REAR AXLE COMPATIBILIY QR
- SPOKES: FRONT 16
- SPOKES: REAR 21 (7 left + 14 right), Two to one
- SPOKES: MATERIAL Stainless steel, double butted
- SPOKES: PROFILE TECHNOLOGY Aero, straight pull
- NIPPLES Aluminum
- FRONT HUB Aluminum, Aluminum flanges
- REAR HUB Aluminum, Aluminum oversize flange
- BEARINGS Cup & Cone bearing system, Adjustable
- Aluminum Axle
Click and collect policy
We will send you an email to confirm when item is ready for collection.