The asymmetric rim profile allows better balancing of spoke tensions between drive and non drive side, giving better symmetry to an asymmetric component.
Increased efficiency and reactivity are sure to be noted.
Differentiated road bike rims height: 24 mm at the front to provide optimal handling; 27,5 mm at the rear for transmitting all your power to the wheel.
HUBS AND OVERSIZE FLANGE
Oversized hubs increase wheel stiffness and reactivity.
Oversized flange on the drive side provides greater torsional stiffness, and increasing reactivity at each change of the rhythm of the pedal stroke.
SPOKES AND NIPPLES
Double-butted steel spokes with aero profile enable maximum aerodynamic penetration.
High grade, top quality steel bearings which reduce friction and ensure consistent performance over time.
- TYRE TYPE clincher
- TYRE WIDTH from 23 mm to 32 mm
- WEIGHT 1658G
- WHEEL MATERIAL Aluminum
- RIM MATERIAL Aluminum
- PROFILE HEIGHT Low
- RIM HEIGHT front: 24,5 mm - rear: 27,5 mm
- RIM WIDTH 23 mm, ETRTO 17C
- BRAKING SYSTEM Caliper
- BRAKING SURFACE Aluminum braking surface, turned
- FRONT AXLE COMPATIBILIY QR
- REAR AXLE COMPATIBILIY QR
- SPOKES: FRONT 18
- SPOKES: REAR 20 (10 left + 10 right)
- SPOKES: MATERIAL Stainless steel
- SPOKES: PROFILE TECHNOLOGY Aero, straight pull
- NIPPLES Aluminum
- FRONT HUB Aluminum, Aluminum flanges
- REAR HUB Aluminum, Aluminum oversize flange
- BEARINGS Industrial bearings system
- Aluminum Axle
Click and collect policy
We will send you an email to confirm when item is ready for collection.