RACING ZERO CARBON
Racing Zero switches to carbon for the first time, and does it in its own way: they are the first road bike wheels on the market that combines a carbon rim with aluminum spokes.
This new hybrid technology combines the legendary rigidity of the aluminum Zero with improved reactivity, thanks to the carbon bike rims, which reduce the peripheral weight and so the moment of inertia.
A light wheel, with a superior handling and an optimal power transmission to the ground.
30 mm high carbon bike rims with a wider cross section: this wider base provides more grip, more comfort and a superior handling.
The rims are made from UD - unidirectional carbon, among the best-performing currently available on the market.
The use of 3K fiber on the braking surface provides better braking feedback.
Racing Zero Carbon setup provides aluminum aero spokes: this choice was made to ensure optimal rigidity whilst paying special attention to aerodynamics.
The legendary Racing Zero’s steering precision starts here.
Racing Zero Carbon are the first road bike wheels on the market with carbon rims and aluminum spokes: this means that the nipples, the connection between the two different materials, had to be studied and redesigned.
The new nipples, inserted thanks to MoMag™ technology, are specially shaped to facilitate the assembly process and to stay in place without the addition of any other cushioning material.
HUBS AND OVERSIZE FLANGE
The front hub has been redesigned, the new model is smaller and so lighter.
Smoothness is ensured by the famous USB™ ceramic bearings.
Carbon hub with oversize aluminum flange and Two-to-One™ technology: the doubling of the spokes on the cassette side provides greater torsional stiffness and therefore a greater reactivity at each pedal stroke.
This means greater efficiency in the transmission of power to the wheel.
- TYRE TYPE clincher
- TYRE WIDTH from 25 mm to 32 mm
- WEIGHT 1358 g
- WHEEL MATERIAL Carbon
- RIM MATERIAL Full Carbon, UD - Unidirectional fiber
- PROFILE HEIGHT Low
- RIM HEIGHT front and rear: 30 mm
- RIM WIDTH 24,5 mm, ETRTO 17C
- BRAKING SYSTEM Caliper
- BRAKING SURFACE 3K carbon fiber braking surface. 3Diamant treatment on braking surface
- FRONT AXLE COMPATIBILIY QR
- REAR AXLE COMPATIBILIY QR
- SPOKES: FRONT 16
- SPOKES: REAR 21 (7 left + 14 right), Two to one
- SPOKES: MATERIAL Aluminum
- SPOKES: PROFILE TECHNOLOGY Aero, straight pull
- NIPPLES Aluminum
- FRONT HUB Carbon, Aluminum flanges
- REAR HUB Carbon, Aluminum oversize flange
- BEARINGS USB ceramic bearings. Adjustable Cup & Cones bearing system
- Plasma treated HG freewheel. Aluminum Axle
Click and collect policy
We will send you an email to confirm when item is ready for collection.