The Fulcrum Racing Zero Nite Clincher is trusted by racers due to its superior braking and performance characteristics - in a reliable aluminium package.
The Fulcrum Racing Zero Nite Clincher is a completely new technology combines a very engaging total black look with high range specs, including a special braking surface that creates new standards for braking on aluminum road bike wheels.
The Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation process gives the braking surface very special characteristics regarding hardness and wear resistance.
This is possible thanks to a very fine and compact matrix of alpha and microcrystalline gamma alumina and amorphous alumina embedded on the surface. Thanks to the high hardness of the layer, this new wheel presents excellent wear resistance.
Fulcrum R&D department has developed a new design for Racing Zero Nite’s braking surface. The design created by turning allows superior braking efficiency. Specific blue brake pads should be used with this new model.
- TYRE TYPE Clincher
- WEIGHT 1506g
- WHEEL MATERIAL Aluminum
- RIM MATERIAL Aluminum, triple milling, Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation treatment
- PROFILE HEIGHT Low
- RIM HEIGHT front: 27 mm & rear: 30 mm
- RIM WIDTH 22,5 mm, ETRTO 17C
- BRAKING SYSTEM Caliper
- BRAKING SURFACE Aluminum braking surface, Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation treatment, milled
- FRONT AXLE COMPATIBILIY QR
- REAR AXLE COMPATIBILIY QR
- SPOKES: FRONT 16
- SPOKES: REAR 21 (7 left + 14 right), Two to one
- SPOKES: MATERIAL Aluminum
- SPOKES: PROFILE TECHNOLOGY Aero, straight pull
- NIPPLES Aluminum
- FRONT HUB Carbon, Aluminium flanges
- REAR HUB Aluminium, Aluminium oversize flange
- BEARINGS USB ceramic bearings, Adjustable Cup & Cones bearing system
- Plasma treated HG freewheel. Aluminum Axle
Click and collect policy
We will send you an email to confirm when item is ready for collection.