S80C CARBON CLINCHER BIG DISH AERO "STEALTH MODE"
This is the deepest dish rim in our range. At 80 mm you will get the AERO performance of much larger rims without the extra weight. Stealth Mode: these are so quite you'll pass other riders without them even realising it. Too late he's gone.
Diffusion of side wind is most important with larger rims & the S80C does this well thanks to the sleek, seamless surface & a wide profile.
Handling is greatly improved due to a WIDE but SHORT contact patch. This also is important in side winds.
As with all our IDEAL WIDTH wheels the S80C has hidden nipples & straight pull Sapim CX- Ray spokes, which are light, strong & reliable.
These rims are best suited to Criterions, Triathlons & pack rides in light to moderate winds on flat roads. Can also be used on moderate rolling hills but not ideal for climbing.
Type: Road Bike Wheel Sets
Freehub: Campagnolo, Shimano & SRAM
Braking Type: Rim Brakes
Wheel Size: 700c
Item condition: New
- ITEM: S80C Full carbon clincher rim 700c
- RIM DEPTH: 80 mm
- RIM WIDTH: 23.4mm
- SPOKE COUNT: 20 Front, 24 Rear straight pull black nipples
- FINISH: UD unidirectional carbon fibre seamless over 3k, Matte Black
- WEIGHT: 1963g set
- HUBS: SICASSO tech propriety straight pull CNC.
- BEARING: Sealed EZO precision bearings. Two in front 4 in rear wheel, non-contact rubber seals.
- MAXIMUM INFLATION: recommend max 130psi
- RIDER WEIGHT LIMIT: 120Kg